Author Topic: more paper work?  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Haynes

more paper work?
« on: March 04, 2012, 11:31:50 pm »
  Hi
I have a question? this is a list xin sent me,  she needs more papers
I don't know about  13,14,15
has anyone heard of this
13、GG's father and your friends's letter for welcome me
14、GG's explain letter about every time you get divorce
15、If  GG  applyed  for K1 visa, need write a letter to explain
also 6 months pay slips,  she has my 2012 tax returns

I think she is getting information off the net from other people that dont know what they are talking about.
so I need some help.

thanks
Haynes

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Re: more paper work?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 11:45:39 pm »
check your messages :)

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 12:14:07 am »
I assume you are GG. I have no idea about 13 could be a letter from your father and friends proving that they know about the engagement. Number 14 is a letter explaining in detail why and when every divorce you have occurred. Number 15 would most likely be what is normally called an EOR letter ( Evolution of Relationship Letter) (just a brief outline of how, when and where you and her first met and how you two decided to get married.) When submitting the I-129F you should have submitted a letter of intent also, if you submitted it already a new updated one never hurts. 6 months pay slips and 1 tax return is not really a lot of evidence, you need to submit a letter of employment (if possible) 6-months minimum pay slips, 2-3 years tax returns and bank statements are good also. Has she went for her interview already? If she has and was given a blue slip, the slip will explain all documents she needs to gather and how much time she has to respond to their requests. If she has not went to her interview yet, then she needs to talk with someone who has actually been through the interview to help her relax and prepare for it.  Send me a pm if you have any questions. Number 15 could also mean if you have ever applied for a fiancee visa before you need to explain when, who for and what happened.   Good Luck, Robert

Offline Clayton

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 01:38:02 am »
I think I may be able to help with # 13 Haynes, I realise we are different countries but i think this explanation of the question serves in ,well all countries really.
They want welcoming letters from family members and friends so that they can rest assured your lovely is entering into a friendly and welcoming environment, just imagine what it would be like if every one ignored her and all family members did not make her feel welcome,
I had to get my letters not only signed by the writer but some form of photo ID as well, a couple of family members were not real happy for there ID to be sent off but they did it for me knowing they were helping me.
It's a while ago now since i did it but i think there signature had to be witnessed too.

I hope that helps you a little further Haynes

Cheers
Leeroy
This is the way to go