Author Topic: Hospital  (Read 16382 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Re: Hospital
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2012, 03:38:32 pm »
Philistine !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2012, 04:49:41 pm »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2012, 09:23:46 pm »

Why the F... did that Higgs not stick around and tell us all when he had the chance? My did we have to build a line of washing machines to find his Particles?  Why do we want to know how it began?   ::)  Even the BBC was playing the 'fun' card on this.  As one said 'its nice to know where it all started but most people want to know if they will still have a job next month'

Willy

I actually saw Mr Higgs on TV last night. He is alive and 83 years old so us oldies must stick together! So good on you Higgsie. You sure got me and 99% of the world baffled.   So tell us how, all those millions of years ago,  they built a twenty five mile long underground machine to create our planet.  I mean there was no Chinese Workers to do it then! :o

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2012, 03:57:09 am »
I mean there was no Chinese Workers to do it then! :o

maybe there was no outsourcing back then......sounds like scientology gobbledygook to me.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2012, 05:40:13 pm »
I actually saw Mr Higgs on TV last night. He is alive and 83 years old so us oldies must stick together! So good on you Higgsie. You sure got me and 99% of the world baffled.   So tell us how, all those millions of years ago,  they built a twenty five mile long underground machine to create our planet.  I mean there was no Chinese Workers to do it then! :o

Willy

Ok...I will have one more go at this...then I will slink away and leave you to your musings  ;D ;D

The point of all this "science" or "scientology" as Jason put it is simply to aquire fundamental knowlege about "what it all means"

If this does not interest you, fair enough and if I am the only one intereted, fair enough for me !!!!

The point I was trying to make echos your question in some ways........"so tell us how, all these millions (see BILLIONS) of years ago etc etc."

Well....there were no Chinese workers, there were no planets, there were no Galaxies...or people, or Macdonalds...or anything.

The only answer to this question will come (as I tried to say) from a Science we know nothing about,...or from God.........

Now I will shut up....thank goodness I hear you say  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2012, 09:32:28 pm »

The only answer to this question will come (as I tried to say) from a Science we know nothing about,...or from God.........

Ok now I understand. That particle was worked and and took 6 days to form into Earth and then there was a rest on the 7th.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline shaun

« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2012, 07:45:32 am »
 :-X
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:51:51 pm by shaun »