Author Topic: UK Forum get together.  (Read 5256 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: UK Forum get together.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 03:57:49 am »
I have just spent 4 full days with Scottish_Robbie.  Ok he is a little man but what a big heart he has.  Plus he is a very good cook. Think I have put on at least 10lbs in the time I have been here.

The hours he spends on the phone or Messenger talking to a huge list of women shows just how popular a guy he is. I can understand why.

My only complaint is he is like a tornado, a whirlwind - I dont know what else to call him.  He moves about the house so fast that I caught a cold from the draught he created.
His little legs almost puts scorch marks on the carpet.  Maybe he should change his name to Rushing Robbie. Any other suggestions.

Apart from that I must say that he is one great guy to meet up with in person.  If you get an opportunity to do the same then take it. You will not be disappointed.

Willy 

PS. Now after I leave here and head south again I will fill you in on the real story. 
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 08:39:43 am »
Hi guys

Don't know what I'm gonna do now, 'The Big Yin' has gone ;-(

Anyway truth be told Willy is possibly one of the nicest's guys your liable to ever meet..

Thanks for coming through buddy, it was an experience and a pleasure to finally meet you...lol  ;D ;D

Robbie
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 10:37:29 am »
Got a call from Willy this morning, he was at Heathrow waiting for his plane, so thats him goe back home
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 10:05:51 pm »
Arrived back home and grateful for it.  Got pulled into the special xray cabinet at Heathrow then whisked of to the private body search room. Good experience for an old guy.  No they did not consider me a terrorist but apparently going for safe old folks makes their figures look better without the additional work that finding a real terrorist would entail.  Prior to that I had  met the highwayman at the Cathay Pacific Check in desk. Who found I was over my baggage allowance by 8 kilos and promptly charged me 480 us dollars for the excess.  It would havbe been cheaper to get a 2nd ticket for scottish rob and get him to carry it through.

Still two weeks in UK made me realise just why I have chosen to spend rest of life in China. UK is now a dark depresing place with everyone moaning about rising costs and lack of jobs.  Will the London Olympics brighten up the place. It will for me if my team, China, does well.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 04:26:20 am »
UK is now a dark depresing place with everyone moaning about rising costs and lack of jobs.

And he does not mean me that was moaning :o :o :o

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 09:31:54 am »
Good luck for the opMr Scotty , will say a prayer for you , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info