Author Topic: Anyone Noticed?  (Read 5334 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Anyone Noticed?
« on: July 20, 2012, 06:18:34 am »
Has anyone been on Chnlove.com recently?

I had a look today.  Gone is the profiles where you can freely see all the photos of a lady. 

You get to view one only and if you want to see any of the others that are shaded out you need to upload your photo for each you want to see.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline shaun

Re: Anyone Noticed?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 07:23:13 am »
No point in looking for me Willy, I believe you.  It is another part of the grand scheme like the American Government, large companies like AT&T, and the utilities to see how much crap they can cram down our throats and still go back to get more crap.  I unplugged from them two years ago and don't miss it.  Don't need or want to see it.

My middle name isn't mushroom and I don't ever intend for it to be.

The only thing I've not been able to cut off is the American Government but I would if I could.  I don't use AT&T.  I've greatly reduced my need for the utility companies.  They get very little out of me.  Solar Power has come a long way.

Sorry for the vent but I feel better.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 09:57:02 am »

What happened to the Fun Guy I once knew? Your venting exhausted me, but at least you are felling better  8) Let the Sunshine In.

I kept my account active because very rarely I will reply to a forum question. But yes,with too many pop ups with girls being on line and also the other two sites (Russian & Thai) weekly updates with Chnlove's updates, it feels just like carnival time at the Stampede with barkers trying to entice you to play their non-rigged game to win a stuffed Doll.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:02:47 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

• Board Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 11:13:02 am »

The only thing I've not been able to cut off is the American Government but I would if I could. 

If you had been successful in this bit then I would feel much better.

I have not been on there for a month or so and found only 3 replies to questions I had not read.  I liker to go on occasionally and see if there is anyone I can swing over to our forum.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline shaun

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 06:38:59 pm »
Willy,

I'm not condemning you for going over or for commenting about it.  If anything I am condemning Chnlove.com.  Besides, I've got what I want.  Now if I can get the American government to allow her to go to the U.S. all will be well.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 09:50:14 pm »
As others have said Shaun if it was not for Chnlove most on this forum would not be on this Forum.  Maybe it is time to open it up to those looking for love in other Asian Countries as well.

Maybe it should be headed

'China Love and Beyond'
   Relationships in Asia

The rules and regulation of getting the women to your countries would be the same in principle.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline fivetrout

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 12:50:43 am »
I came over from chnlove after reading about everything there, including mention of this site! I never did use their services as I found my gal on freepersonals.ru. Nice profile ads, free, and no BS agencies!

Vince G

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 05:07:17 pm »
Thought I might have put this in the LAUGH topic because of what it asks, but put it here instead. Got this today...

Join Chnlove's Special Event for Double Seventh Festival!

Dear Vince,

Double Seventh Festival (Aug 23, 2012) is just around the corner. To celebrate this traditional Chinese festival for lovers, Chnlove has launched the Double Seventh Special Event where you can vote for your favorite beauty, share your wish with us and win amazing surprises!

In our dazzling Girl Weaver pageant, you can vote for your favorite out of 20 carefully-selected Chinese beauties. Cast your vote now to show your support and acknowledge their beauty! Vote now >>

As another part of the event, Chnlove invites you to share your wish with us. You will have the chance to win FREE credits, coupons, gifts & flowers, and your wish may actually come true! Share your wish now >>

Meanwhile, why not take this special occasion to show your affection for your loved one by writing her a mail, chatting with her, calling her, or sending a gift? Do something romantic, and it will definitely take your relationship to the next level!

Kind regards,

Chnlove Promotion Team

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 06:12:37 pm »
Here I was thinking I was special! ;D   I got that e-mail today also.They must think I have forgotten those 6 credits I had left from 2009 that they confiscated! 8)

• Board Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 08:28:47 pm »
  Now if they guaranteed every entry a free trip China I still wonder how many would still take them up! ;D

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 10:09:55 pm »
Looks like they are trying to drum up some business. I imagine that between the global recession and the level of enlightenment available here and elsewhere on the internet ( FREE ) that the profit levels are way down for Chnlove.com , Seems like the profiteers there would figure out  that you can shear a sheep many times, but you can only skin it once. I think that they are really beginning to feel the economic pinch now and it will only get worse for their bottom line. I wonder if they plan on charging you a credit to vote in their beauty contest also? With their level of greed I would not be surprised if they did charge to vote for your favorite lady. ;D

Offline JohnB

• the less traveled road has made all the difference
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 11:21:22 pm »
my Hotmail is "Join Chnlove's Special Event for Double Seventh Festival!"‏ & that was all!
No info except for their salutation.
but the thing is, I received an invite on my G- mail acct from the Spokane Chinese Assoc today for the "Moon festival" (Mid-Autumn Festival) 29Sept.
something unexpected. something nice.
I have to get used to all the Chinese holidays. maybe not strange, but I like their holidays better than ours. seems a whole lot
less commercialized (to me).

Vince G

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 07:09:40 am »
Yeah Robert I wondered the same thing, if you would have to buy credits to vote, etc.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 09:10:35 am »
JohnB,
         I agree with you, I think the holidays here in the US are commercialized to death. I have 3 children still in school and the schools also find ways to profit from the holidays. Their favorite tactic now is holding pizza parties every other week celebrating some school event or holiday. :)

Offline JohnB

• the less traveled road has made all the difference
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 10:46:33 am »
Hey Robert,
*Off topic
It is worst.
Took my dog to the vet a couple weeks ago for shots bordatello, parvo, & the 3- yrs rabies.
Vet has an “expanded” visitation now, which includes the usual weight, heart, lungs, eyes, ears, & gum examination.
She now added a digital anal exam...& failing to check the eyes, ears & gums. And Sammy is a good looking lab! I guess she is saying “up yours”!
Anyway, $40 more in fees.
I should have asked.

Going out the door...there are no “freebies” in America. Even my dog got finger f**ked to take  my hard earned monies. 
I think a lot of business/ local gov. entities are getting way too creative in screwing the pooch out of us.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:59:03 am by JohnB »