Author Topic: Looking for the ones who want to teach in China  (Read 4682 times)

Offline Chinese Knot

Looking for the ones who want to teach in China
« on: July 22, 2012, 09:15:26 pm »
All Brothers and my good friend Arnold

Long time no see here ! I am so busy in the last days , how are you doing there ?Hope everything is going well with all of you there .    Now there are some new programs in my business and we have a private school here .  I need some foreign English teachers.  As for the working schedule and salary ,we can talk more privately if you are interested in teaching here .

By the way , I know a lot of brothers have found their Chinese wives here ,( to those who are looking for the Chinese wife , if you want to find a Chinese wife  ,you can also contact me . there are more than one hundred's ladies here are still looking for their husbands .  My agency's ID is P712, if you find the lady you are interested in from my agency , then  tell me and I will tell you whether she has contact with others or not . If not , I would love to introduce both of you to know each other better . Thanks .

Anyway , if you have the ability of teaching or interested in teaching , welcome to my team ! Thank you very much for all my brothers' help !

Good luck !

Chinese Knot
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 04:45:10 am by Chinese Knot »

Arnold

Re: Looking for the ones who want to teach in China
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 10:48:47 am »
Ni hao my Chinese Friend!

Yes it has been a while hearing from you, but Qing and I think about you here and there.. to wonder what you are up to nowadays? Thank you for giving some of our members (if willing) this opportunity for Job/Lady with you help. I know, whoever is getting in contact with you .. will be in good hands to follow through on their Quest.

PS: I do have a question, hence you left the Agency for Chnlove.. I have lost contact with "Min Du" (my little Sister from Baoding), which sadden's me really. So I like to know, if you have any info on her? Just like to know if she doing good at this time and has she found a LaoGong yet?

your Friend,

Arnold & Qing

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 12:01:29 pm »
I'm curious as to where you want foreign teachers? However my wife told me she expects me to return home in September to be a busy accountant again. I need to get a nice laid back government accounting job. Maybe as a boring analyst. Teaching is fun, I'm enjoying it, just wish I had more hours.

... or at least my wife wishes I had more hours, so she could do a little more shopping when I'm teaching   ::)

Lloyd
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 01:00:23 pm »
I'm curious as to where you want foreign teachers?

Lloyd, the last I've heard.. he's still in Beijing. Then again, he travels a hell of a lot and could be any big city really. I'm sure he'll give us more details soon.

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 11:47:07 am »
Hi my good friend Arnold

Thanks for your reply and say hello to Qing for me . Meeting each other among so many people in the world is a fate ,right ?

My business is going well and we are developing some new programs , the private school is located in Baoding ,where is next to Beijing, I remember one brother once taught here ,but not sure whether he is still here or not . Of course , if there are some other brothers who want to work here , that will be nice .

As for Du Min , I have not contacted her for a longer time ,but I heard that she is still searching . I left that agency ,because I thought some works there are lack of standardization . so I start a new one and become one of business of my company . The Chnlove site is nice ,I just hope we can take all our efforts to help more honest person find their true wife and life partners .

Yes, my friend Arnold ,still busy here , just flied back from Shanghai for a business conference . And I just hope to help those who are interested in finding a teaching job here as well as a sincere Chinese wife .

By the way , my friend Arnold and other brothers here , if you are interested in doing business in China , you can also contact me and I would love to help you find some possible chances .

Well , dear Arnold , do take care and say hi to Qing and family .

Good luck everybody here !

Chinese Knot

PS  Anyone who is interested in teaching or prefer face to face dating when you come to China , please contact me as soon as possible ,thanks
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 12:50:54 am by Chinese Knot »

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 10:41:53 am »
Hello again my good friend Arnold and all the brothers here ,

Long time no see ! So busy with the work here and now more and more students come to the training center , so we need more foreign teachers , if you like to find a Chinese wife and want to teach in China , please just drop me a not and I am looking forward a good cooperation with you .

Best regards ,

Chinese knot

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 01:37:30 pm »
Hello again my good friend Arnold and all the brothers here ,

Long time no see ! So busy with the work here and now more and more students come to the training center , so we need more foreign teachers , if you like to find a Chinese wife and want to teach in China , please just drop me a not and I am looking forward a good cooperation with you .

Best regards ,

Chinese knot

Ni hao, wo de Peng you! If I was a little younger, I'd take this Job offer and move to Shanghai in a heart-beat.. with little (tall) LaoPo of course.
Anyway, good to see you doing well and back here for a peak.