Author Topic: Need brothers' help --vote for P154316  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Chinese Knot

Need brothers' help --vote for P154316
« on: August 18, 2012, 10:29:06 am »
Hi all brothers here ,

I am not sure whether you noticed the promotion on the site "Join Chnlove's Special Event for Double Seventh Festival!"

Double Seventh Festival (Aug 23, 2012) is just around the corner. To celebrate this traditional Chinese festival for lovers, Chnlove has launched the Double Seventh Special Event where  you can vote for your favorite out of 20 carefully-selected Chinese beauties. Cast your vote now to show your support and acknowledge their beauty!

Why I ask the help ? As one of the lady  I know is selected in the 20 ladies and it is really a big surprise when I know she is selected top 20 ladies from many members here . I just know and read the information today and another surprise is that  she is nearly entering the top three .compared to other young ones , her age is not a advantage ,but she is a sincere and kind-hearted lady . and She also look much younger than her age and you can see her in the real life from the video . I can provide her video if you are still looking for a sincere Chinese lady like her age . So I think I may need to ask more support from brothers here for this lady. If you have some free time and like her profile , then just click for voting for her without spending any credits . Just need one minute time .

The lady's profile number  is P154316. Her English name is Vivi .  :)

Thanks for all brothers's help , I will appreciate that . And let us see the result at Double Seventh Festival !

Kind regards,

Chinese knot

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:29:37 am by Chinese Knot »

Offline JohnB

• the less traveled road has made all the difference
Re: Need brothers' help --vote for P154316
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 11:22:00 am »
she is nice.
I helped with a vote.

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 11:34:53 am »
Hi  John

thank you very much for your help , and  if you need any helps  , please also let me know , thanks again for your precious time .

Chinese Knot

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 11:46:21 am »
Does the agency the winning lady belongs to get any bonuses or gifts from ChnLove? If so, what and what does the winning lady get other than 1st place?

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 12:04:05 pm »
Hi Robertt

thanks for your reply , honestly , I don't know whether the agency could get any bonuses or gifts  from Chnlove ,but I will tell you when I know the result .  I think this is only a competition for the ladies .  What I want to get help from brothers is to help the lady find right one at the earlier time , as I think she may be promoted if she win  and her age may be the oldest one in  20 ladies , so I just want to help her ,and when I read this news ,the lady is already get more than 500 votes , so I think I need to help her and get more votes ,but of course , I think the competition is fair , if you think the lady is not the one you like , then you can vote others .thanks .
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 12:06:15 pm by Chinese Knot »

Offline chrisred

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 02:30:15 pm »
Just a little supplement: everybody has one vote each day to August 22, so you may vote for Vivi four times from now. As contestant from Chinese Knot's agency she got my vote everyday, but she has many other fans as well.  :)

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 07:23:40 pm »
Hi brother Chrisred

thanks for your kind supplement ,  I just know this event yesterday , if I knew it at start , I will start a post here and ask our brothers'  help at the earlier time .  she can get more than 500 votes by her own charm at her age , I amproud of her.  Anyhow , Later is than never , no matter whether she can win or not , I really appreciate your kind help . We will see the result . Thank you very much .
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:40:28 pm by Chinese Knot »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 10:03:52 pm »
Clever marketing ploy by Chnlove. Get the guys talking about the vote. They visit the website - they may get interested again.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Vince G

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 10:37:57 pm »
And all the added traffic they get put back on top of the search engines listing. Free advertising. Smart move

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2012, 01:18:23 am »
We wish her all the best in her search and competition , Robert and Sujuan .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline JohnB

• the less traveled road has made all the difference
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 12:46:59 pm »
hey Willy,
just a marketing ploy..maybe agency braggin rights later.
we both, as you  me, are married. the game is free now. it is not like it costs any drool drenched dollahs.
don't be so wishy washy. chnlove.com is just a fun site in idle time.

besides, the women are so fricken beautiful....

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 12:58:09 pm by JohnB »

Offline Chinese Knot

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 12:52:03 am »
Hello all brothers ,

thanks for your precious time and if you vote that lady , please left here a message and then I will know it is your help . I will appreciate that ,thanks for all your time .  I am not sure whether the lady would be the top three with brothers' help ,but I will remember all your helps . thanks  . Let us see the result .