Author Topic: Who Picks Better Leaders: China Or The U.S.?  (Read 4970 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: Who Picks Better Leaders: China Or The U.S.?
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 09:49:43 pm »
Now that the US election is other then I want to say sorry to those who think they are losers and congrats to those who consider themselves winners.

It could be that the USA is now due for a good four years.    Obama is no longer constrained by looking to the next election.  It is my opinion that he is now going to be able to be a better President.   I wonder why the Republicans put the USA in the position it was in and then blocked all attempts to undo their mistakes.  It was surprising just how much damage could be done in the second four years of George W.

The Republicans are now in a bit of disarray.  Romney made such a point of both sides coming together and working for the good of the country.  He quoted many times the way he got his state back together by working with the Democrats.  I cannot see them blocking every move as they did before. 

Mind you I look forward to the time when the USA get a woman president. Some one named Clinton.  Not Hilary perhaps but maybe one named Chelsea.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,