Author Topic: Cr1 [little about myself and situation]  (Read 21368 times)

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
Re: Cr1 [little about myself and situation]
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2013, 04:15:35 pm »
LP, just one thought I do not know if it was mentioned before or not but if you are going to Hong Kong and China and back and forth make sure you have a multi entry visa or you may find yourself stranded in Hong Kong.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline LP

• Kinder fun doing something someone say impossible
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2013, 12:19:48 pm »
what's the marriage Registration fee cost in China ?
A wife of noble character who can find?
    She is worth far more than money. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2013, 01:02:10 pm »
In Guangzhou. it was a very small amount. about 20 RMB.  + 200 RMB to translate to English/Chinese,
 Photos were about 50 RMB. (THESE ARE PRICES IN 2010)

Photos can pay cash but the redbook and translation need to use a bank card.

Best to take a few hundred RMB plus your or her credit/debit card.

You probably know this but I will say it anyway.
Both of you need ID.
Get your single certificate from the USCIS . take it with you .
She needs to take her prior marriage book and divorce book.
She needs to take her red (household book).
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:17:55 am by Pineau »
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline LP

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2014, 08:57:50 pm »
Hi Guys..

I just got my Visa back today.It's good for one year. I am looking for ticket for China.I want to leave on the 22 of this month.So it's a go for my marry on the 28 of the  this month..I get to marry my wife this month and enjoy the Chinese year and valentine's day at the same time :)
    She is worth far more than money. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2014, 10:34:01 pm »
Another to join the flock.  Hope your travel plans go well. Where are you going to be staying in China?

One other thing or rather two - you were talking in March about getting your single certificate.  If you did get it any time before June 2013 then better check that it is still valid as they usually have a shelf life of just 6 months.

Also make sure that the chosen marriage office is able to person marriages for foreigners to Chinese nationals otherwise you may have to travel to another city.

Problem in traveling to China just before the New Year is that air line prices are at their highest.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline LP

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2014, 10:41:42 am »
Willy,it's not that bad going to China on Chinese new year.I did it in 2012.I didn't get caught up in the the great migration. ;D.I will be staying with her and the family.If everything work out as plan we will go to the Embassy in Guangzhou before it close and get my Single status affidavit.By the way I didn't get the single certificate that year,I cancel my appointment and try another time. You are right Willy,the  problem in traveling to China just before the New Year is  air line prices are at their highest :'(.Any last minute suggestions Guys..

Offline maxx

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2014, 12:32:32 pm »
LP good luck and best wishes. I think you will do alright just going to the consulate and getting the single certificate.

Offline LP

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2016, 10:13:41 pm »
Ok guys I am leaving for China tomorrow morning.I will be there for 20 days.I have everything I need to get marry.Sammy have been waiting for this for three years.She  had many family and friends tell I wasn't coming back to China and marry her.I guest they all well have eggs on their faces went this take place next week..

Offline LP

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2016, 04:20:48 am »
OK guys, I finish everything now. All we are doing now is the wedding photos. By the way, the single certificate is not the same as the one on Embassy website. I download the one on the website and use it but when I got there I had to use a different one in English and Chinese.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2016, 09:00:18 pm »
Finished everything.....I dont think so....lol ::)
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline arnold

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2016, 02:02:38 pm »
 ???   finished    ;D

This is only the beginning! Chapter 1 is done and there are many more Chapter's to fill your Book of Love. How many, thats up to you two and a handfull of un-expected details that like to cut your Book short.
Congrat's and the best of Luck to you both, keep us informed please and a Photo here and there would be very nice. 8) :-*

Offline LP

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2016, 12:00:50 am »
Ok guys, I just turn in my translated divorce papers which their ask my wife to bring. I think this is the last paper I have to turn in when it come to marriage in china. She also took the household book which have her status as single to change as married.The wedding photos are done we will not get to see them until the 28 of this month by then I will be home so she will have to look them over. Here's a question to you guys who has done this before, have your wife be on time for any meeting you had to do? It's same like we were later to almost every meeting we had to meet ??? P.S I will post some photos, I'm bring call to eat now, boy there's allot of food to eat  :)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2016, 09:48:51 pm »
Here's a question to you guys who has done this before, have your wife be on time for any meeting you had to do? It's same like we were later to almost every meeting we had to meet ???

Clocks are just ornaments and watches a jewellery item - Well that's my wife's way of thinking. ;) 

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,