All About China > Your trip to China

Cr1 [little about myself and situation]

<< < (2/12) > >>

Pineau:
LP.
Get started right.
Save every receipt from your travels. Retruants, hotel, plane tickets, fees to Chnlove.com
Save every chatt, instant message, etc.
Keep a daily diary. (who, what, where, why, when and how long)
Take thousands of photos.
This may sound excessive but when the time comes, every scrap of information that you have will be that much less that they will ask for later.

LP:

Willy,she is from  [ Taishan city] Mainland China.
Robert  you are right, the only form I need initially is the I-130 and the I-864. I wrote the wrong information down :o .Xiaomei is telling me also,I need to have a affidavit of unmarried status done in the U.S.but I'm telling her I really don't need this, all I have to bring is my divorce papers,U.S.passport,birth certificates and tax return and I can get the affidavit of unmarried status done in China.Is she right?                                   

LP:

--- Quote from: Pineau on December 17, 2012, 01:29:29 pm ---LP.
Get started right.
Save every receipt from your travels. Retruants, hotel, plane tickets, fees to Chnlove.com
Save every chatt, instant message, etc.
Keep a daily diary. (who, what, where, why, when and how long)
Take thousands of photos.
This may sound excessive but when the time comes, every scrap of information that you have will be that much less that they will ask for later.

Pineau,I'm working on this now.I will be back in Jan 01,2013 if the world don't end :P        Regards, Lp

--- End quote ---

Robertt S:

--- Quote from: LP on December 17, 2012, 09:18:15 pm ---

Willy,she is from  [ Taishan city] Mainland China.
Robert  you are right, the only form I need initially is the I-130 and the I-864. I wrote the wrong information down :o .Xiaomei is telling me also,I need to have a affidavit of unmarried status done in the U.S.but I'm telling her I really don't need this, all I have to bring is my divorce papers,U.S.passport,birth certificates and tax return and I can get the affidavit of unmarried status done in China.Is she right?                                   

--- End quote ---

If you plan to marry in Hong Kong this is the form you need to complete and take to the US embassy to be notarized, you will most likely have to get it translated to Chinese also, after you get married she will need to get her civil documents translated into " Notarial White Books " to be used for immigration purposes.       http://photos.state.gov/libraries/hongkong/171363/acs/acs_marrymacau.pdf

LP:
Robert ,Xiaomei and I planing to get marry in mainland China.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version