All About China > Your trip to China

Cr1 [little about myself and situation]

<< < (12/12)

arnold:
 ???   finished    ;D

This is only the beginning! Chapter 1 is done and there are many more Chapter's to fill your Book of Love. How many, thats up to you two and a handfull of un-expected details that like to cut your Book short.
Congrat's and the best of Luck to you both, keep us informed please and a Photo here and there would be very nice. 8) :-*

LP:
Ok guys, I just turn in my translated divorce papers which their ask my wife to bring. I think this is the last paper I have to turn in when it come to marriage in china. She also took the household book which have her status as single to change as married.The wedding photos are done we will not get to see them until the 28 of this month by then I will be home so she will have to look them over. Here's a question to you guys who has done this before, have your wife be on time for any meeting you had to do? It's same like we were later to almost every meeting we had to meet ??? P.S I will post some photos, I'm bring call to eat now, boy there's allot of food to eat  :)

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: LP on September 23, 2016, 12:00:50 am --- Here's a question to you guys who has done this before, have your wife be on time for any meeting you had to do? It's same like we were later to almost every meeting we had to meet ???

--- End quote ---

Clocks are just ornaments and watches a jewellery item - Well that's my wife's way of thinking. ;) 

Willy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version