Author Topic: Shanghai  (Read 2941 times)

Offline AbovetheLAW

• Do or Do not...there is no try.
Shanghai
« on: April 29, 2013, 10:58:36 pm »
Anyone know of great affordable hotels in Shanghai that is in a great location? I am looking to spend no more than 60 a night. Thank you!
...   ...    ...  Death! ... ... ... ... ...

Offline shaun

Re: Shanghai
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 04:25:26 am »
Don't have an answer for you but wanted to welcome you to the site.  That is from one Georgia boy to another.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 06:54:31 am »

Robertaus from Melbourne, Australia

Couples

9 December 2012

“A great place to stay.”

We had an apartment on the 19th floor and found out how central to all our needs that it was and via the tube and busses could go everywhere we wanted and when our feet were sore of a night just across the street was a foot massage place that we both enjoyed ordered an inhouse breakfast for 1 and started us for the day and we picked up local food as we tripped around , we found the girls at reception were fantastic and a couple of tv problems which we did all by ourselves were fixed in minutes , they even had a sewing kit to repair a hem .
 as our flights were not until night we left our bags there and collected them on the way to the airport, yes the apartment was a little tired , but we only wanted it for sleeping so next time we are in Shanghai we know where we will be staying World Union Service Apartment

Rating: 3.0 Stars      No. 199 Urumuqi North Road,Jing'an District, Shanghai, 200040 China , ATL , you can check it through Trip Advisor or Expedia for your dates it is very popular not only with overseas people , but also those in the know locally , there is also a second lot of apartments in the same building via a different entrance this lot starts on the 16 th floor , nice food all around and not far to lots of things all good , nice massage place across the road for your tired legs , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline brett

• Man Goes to China
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 09:14:30 am »
FX Hotel Shanghai at Nanjing East Road (富驿时尚酒店上海南京东路店).

Find it on Expedia, Hotels.com or CTrip.

It was very cheap when I stayed there with my lady last year. The room was pretty nice though. Best of all it was 10 minutes walk to the Bund and to Nanjing Road (also the metro - which is on the line from both airports if I remember rightly). Ha ha ha, we laughed at the people paying 5x - 10x as much for a room in the neighbouring Westin  :P.

No food in the hotel but there's a convenience store in the lobby and any number of restaurants outside.

Offline AbovetheLAW

• Do or Do not...there is no try.
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 08:48:58 pm »
Wow, thank you everyone for all the quick replies. Also thanks Shaun! Go dawgs!
...   ...    ...  Death! ... ... ... ... ...

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 11:24:08 pm »
I always book at www.chinahotels.org , never a problem and very very good rates