Author Topic: translation agency  (Read 6375 times)

Offline buddysara

translation agency
« on: May 09, 2013, 12:09:56 pm »
Would anyone know how I could directly contact the Shenyang Golden Olive Consultancy Corporation Limited? Do they have a website or an email?

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Re: translation agency
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 11:27:46 am »
You can use chinalove to contact the agency .I think a couple of guys here used that agency so maybe they can help you.

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 02:39:38 pm »
Sorry I no longer have that info. The translator I could contact that was at that agency is no longer there. Maybe Kenny might have the info he was there.

Hey Kenny, Your needed

Offline kenny

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 07:38:03 pm »
I looked through my old information and dont think I ever had a website for them other than through chnlove.

The address if it will help you is:  Rm. 1610, building C, Yun Heng International Plaza
                                                        #113 Nan Jing North Street
                                                         He Ping Dist.
                                                         Shenyang, 11002 Liaoning
                                                         P.R. China

Karen is a girl there that you can contact, her email is: karen923@live.cn

If you need any thing else let me know, maybe I can help.

Vince G

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 11:10:34 pm »
Sorry had to yell so loud Kenny. It is like 1300 miles between us.   ;D

Offline buddysara

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 09:25:36 am »
Thanks for the help I`ll try the email and see what happens.

Offline kenny

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 11:21:00 am »
Yeah I thought I heard someone hollering out of the south that day.

If it dont warm up and dry up soon you will hear me from the north!

neilaitcho

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 08:53:52 am »
I reported this message to chnlove.com customer service:

To: Chnlove.com Customer Care Date: 13 May, 2014 GMT

In the past, I have spent hundreds of Australian dollars communicating with women on your website and 47 messages are waiting for my response. Of all the responses that I have had, I have only had a few responses that are genuinely from women looking for love - the rest are from translators employed by agencies impersonating women using fake profiles, so I have already been scammed out of alot of money by chnlove.com. I therefore am wanting to communicate with the rare few women that are genuine which is why I want to buy more credits. If chnlove.com won't allow me to communicate with these genuine women after you have already scammed me out of hundreds of dollars using fake profiles and dishonest translators, then I demand that all my money be returned to me. Its bad enough that I have been scammed out of so much money already, but to deny me access to the genuine ladies is an even bigger insult. Your website needs to learn how to be honest and decent before it takes money from customers.

Offline maxx

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 12:06:12 pm »
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Most of us are here because of the trouble chinalove has caused us in the past.So we do understand and know what your dealing with. Probably 90% of us here did meet are wife's on Chinalove.

At the time there was very few other options. So you had to just put your head down and plow through the troubles until you could get your feet on the ground in China. And then fix the evil Chinalove had done.

Robert S the owner of this web site. Has his own dating site. He has more then a few eligible ladies listed on his site. All of the women have had there profile's verified. So you are talking to a real lady not a translator. And he has translation software hooked up on his web site. So there is no human translator. To screw  up your relationship with lady. That being said if you engage a women in emails on Roberts site. Be aware that sometimes Chinese doesn't translate well to English. I would talk to Robert. I'm not sure of Robert's pricing scale. But it is allot cheaper then Chinalove. And allot less chance of being scammed. There is a link to Robert's website on this forum. So it would be well worth taking a look at.

David E is from Australia. So is Robert from Australia. So you would have plenty of advice. About Aussie immigration.

Willy the Londoner lives  in China. So Do's Alex So they are experts on China travel. And visa requirments for China. Alex can even tell you about working in China.

I have been at this the longest.So I have a little in site into how the Chinese woman mind works. And what to watch out for. So you don't wreck yourself. If you can get passed my bad spelling and gramer. The other members here have vast amounts of experience. And they have all been through this. They can help you out.

One missed step because of chinalove. do's not make your attempt a failure. It just means you are a little older and a little wiser. There is some rules around here called .Maxx's 24 hour rule. It's a list of do's and don'ts with a Chinese woman. Take a look at them. If you have any questions. We all can answer them.

I'm curios did Chinalove bother with a reply to your email ? Sometimes they do sometimes they don't. It all depends. On how they are feeling that day.

Offline ChinaBound

• guilin bound
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 11:55:58 pm »
I reported this message to chnlove.com customer service:

To: Chnlove.com Customer Care Date: 13 May, 2014 GMT

In the past, I have spent hundreds of Australian dollars communicating with women on your website and 47 messages are waiting for my response. Of all the responses that I have had, I have only had a few responses that are genuinely from women looking for love - the rest are from translators employed by agencies impersonating women using fake profiles, so I have already been scammed out of alot of money by chnlove.com. I therefore am wanting to communicate with the rare few women that are genuine which is why I want to buy more credits. If chnlove.com won't allow me to communicate with these genuine women after you have already scammed me out of hundreds of dollars using fake profiles and dishonest translators, then I demand that all my money be returned to me. Its bad enough that I have been scammed out of so much money already, but to deny me access to the genuine ladies is an even bigger insult. Your website needs to learn how to be honest and decent before it takes money from customers.

I am sorry Neil but your intentions are good but remember what your dealing with.  Greedy Chinese Business People.  They will not change this site other than finding other ways to hoodwink you out of money.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2014, 12:44:53 am »
Neil

Most of us here have had at some time crossed swords with CHNlove over their Policy/Ethics.

CHNlove is a large and diverse Organisation and has its fair share of Good Agencies, Good Women, Bad Agencies and bad Women !!
Problem is, for us, that it takes a lot of money and patience to drill down and find out which is which....
There are no guarantees that you will ever find what you are seeking unless you jump on a plane and go and see for yourself.

There are other Agencies and Sites to assist you in finding a Chinese Partner...but they all have their share of scammers and cheats...but generally they are cheaper than CHNlove.

I refer to Blossoms and China Love Links as examples.

Another appropriate search method is to join up to QQ, where you will soon be besieged with hopeful Ladies wanting to correspond (and many other things !!!) Once again...beware...if it is too good to be true, it probably isnt.

And NEVER...NEVER..NEVER send money to a Lady you have not personally met...simple rule...but ignored by many and will certainly end badly for you.

And never take risk in posing for "risque" sessions on web-cams......blackmail will be just around the corner.

Having waded through these minefields, please have confidence that there ARE many, many wonderful and genuine Ladies out there....a lot of us here married one !!!..but you need to think with the correct head and take it carefully and slowly.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2014, 02:51:54 am »
From what I hear Chnlove makes very little money from emf's their income comes in the main from the huge payments that individual agencies have to pay to be one of the listed agencies. 

If an agency leaves from a certain area there are a line of others waiting to join.  Zhongshan has more than 20 official recognised introduction agencies but only two are with Chnlove!

My advice is that anyone who is looking to spend hundreds of dollars online then why not just spend that money on an airline tickets. Get over here and
you will have a lot more luck face to face without the fear of being scammed.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline fivetrout

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2014, 11:17:56 am »
Also note, there are other avenues that are free to search and connect with. I found my wife on freepersonals.ru and had chatted at one time with a few on POF (plenty of fish).

chris

Offline JohnB

• Board Moderator
  • the less traveled road has made all the difference
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2014, 02:56:46 pm »
"..My advice is that anyone who is looking to spend hundreds of dollars online then why not just spend that money on an
airline tickets. Get over here and you will have a lot more luck face to face without the fear of being scammed.

Willy"

Willy gives the best advice to the uninformed
think of your journey as an adventure into the unknown, sort of like Marco Polo did long ago. I'm just thinking he probably was one lucky stiff!

anyway, I stumbled on this ChnLove "feedback rating stat", for the incurables out & about. And yes, I am published.
maybe not odd, I only commented on my success and not my prior failure(s). I guess it is safe to say the stats maybe skewed dramatically.
http://www.chnlove.com/agency/feedback_stat.php?page=MXwxMDM1fDE0MDExMjg4NTA=