Author Topic: Forget about the thin ice - now my marraige is Icecalating out of control  (Read 6508 times)

Offline maxx

I saw the wedding it was nice.  Willy those shows are what is called scripted.If those guys had a original thought it was edited out during production.Discovery here has shows just about covering  everything.Thiere is a couple of shows that if were true everybody would be in jail.But they call it reality TV.

John No she hasn't taught me.I'm the teacher which is kind of funny.I was watching a show about China's history the other night My wife was laughing because half the stuff the show said was wrong.

Congradulations to you and the lovely Jing.I hope it has been everything you to have hoped for.

Gus heads up and eyes open it is a long rd.With many potholes and detours.Best of luck.

Offline kenny

Maxx,  Linda and I are still going strong. Soon celebrate 8 years of marriage. Just finished planting and she is with me everyday, hard working woman!

Ziwei home from college and taking a summer class or two. Finished first year at purdue on deans list both semesters. She is my retirement plan.

Still come here often as I can good you are back.

Offline maxx

Kenny nice to hear it is going well.Perdue is a nice school and Ziwei on the Dean list that is just great.

Offline ChinaBound

• guilin bound
Re: Forget about the thin ice - now my marraige is Icecalating out of control
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2018, 07:11:15 am »
  Upcoming in May it will be 8 years for Stephanie and me.
  Better the 2nd time around and successful .
  1 daughter who is growing so fast.

Offline maxx

Re: Forget about the thin ice - now my marraige is Icecalating out of control
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2018, 04:42:36 pm »
Chinabound they do grow fast. We have a 10 year old. A eight year old and a six year old.All boys all growing like weeds.The eight year old the shortist.Has even grown a couple of inches.The ten year old is probably 4 foot 6 inches. 4 inches shorter than his mother.