All About China > Share your love story

Alive and kicking

<< < (2/3) > >>

Willy The Londoner:
Ted is another story Voice! ::)

His names does not get mentioned on here except in whispers. ;D

But him and I speak regularly on Skype when we can match up China time with LA time.  He is doing well. 

Willy

Pineau:
Ted disappeared not long after I arrived. I still don't know the whole story and nobody wants to fill in the blanks for me. So I guess if you are not part of the inner circle it will always be a mystery.

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: Pineau on May 31, 2013, 12:11:22 am ---Ted disappeared not long after I arrived. I still don't know the whole story and nobody wants to fill in the blanks for me. So I guess if you are not part of the inner circle it will always be a mystery.

--- End quote ---
No sure if I was ever in the inner circle. But was well involved with what went on BUT it is still a MYSTERY to me. ::)

Willy

brett:
Hi Voice,

I think I vaguely remember you, I went to China in the fall of 2009 and had the notorious Miss Woo encounter.

Anyway, much water has flowed under many bridges since then. But intriguingly I'm now back in China and living in Guangzhou. So give me a shout if you end up living here. I'm living in Baiyun, quite near to Jiangxia metro on Line 2.

My tip is to live close to but not too close to your relatives. So if they live in Shenzhen then live in Guangzhou! Actually the same applies whichever country you live in!!!!

I've dated two women whose moms live with them - that is the 2nd biggest turn off for me (after a woman working 60+ hours a week). Don't ever get into this situation unless you want full-time childcare.

The dating situation here is great. There must be some 50 million people living within an hour's train journey so there are endless women to date. On the downside finding The One is very hard work. But the nice thing is that if I date a girl and it all goes wrong, then the following week it's quite likely I'll find somebody else. Which is much better than the old thing of coming here for 2 weeks then going back to the UK and worrying for 6 months.

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: brett on May 31, 2013, 02:50:23 am ---
But the nice thing is that if I date a girl and it all goes wrong, then the following week it's quite likely I'll find somebody else. Which is much better than the old thing of coming here for 2 weeks then going back to the UK and worrying for 6 months.

--- End quote ---
But worrying for 6 months is so much better than worrying for 9 months!!!!!

Willy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version