Author Topic: Time To Go And Apology  (Read 3700 times)

Offline ChinaBound

• guilin bound
Time To Go And Apology
« on: July 18, 2013, 01:28:18 pm »
    I have made a decision today. It is time for me to leave the forum and not come back. I have deleted all my posts so as to not bring any bad memories up. I have a school to get going although
with the recent developments (pregnancy) that might just put a damper on the school. At least for
a while. But priorities have now changed since a week ago.

That was why I was looking for tickets to return again. If anybody is in Guangzhou and would like to meet up that's cool. A few people here have my email address that I told them they could give thru a PM.  I wont be back on here ever again and its nothing to do with the guys on here.

I hope all of you can forgive me on this next bit of information as I meant no ill will just missed it
and wanted  to maybe contribute again.

You see the last time I was here I was doing ok until my ex found out what I had and put some unreasonable demands on me. I did try and work it out but to no avail. I told her I was leaving her and she just refused to believe me. I did stay for a  month before I left to see if anything changed and at times it did but eventually it went back to the old way. So I left. I had a medical condition that I wouldn't get treated in China which also caused me a problem.

Well I did the right thing as it turned out to be throat cancer. I had to undergo everything for that
and I will say that it was a success. Cancer free for 2 years now. I have a wonderful lady now and a baby on the way and everything going for me.

During that time certain people crucified me and with what I was worried about I had the condition and I also had to have a friend of mine Peggy have her brother n law who is a lawyer represent me in court there as my ex wanted to try and get what she could from me. She was using the concept that I acquired everything during our marriage which wasn't true. I guess that could be done or make people cave in and give what the other wants. Well I wouldn't allow it nor did I like
that maybe something could be put on me and I could be detained on a return trip to China. Well

both situations turned out for the best for me.

I will say during this time I said a few things thru personal emails to people that I should not have said. My poor excuse for that was I was having a trying time and I APOLOGIZE for that here on the open forum.

I also apologize for coming back under a different name but I did miss it and just wanted to help if I could any newbies.

Now I have a different set of responsibilities  that will require all my time. If you get to Guangzhou
and are in the Tianha  area and see a school called "Simply the Best English Training" please stop in
and say hello and check it out. But I do see that it is probably going to get pushed back at least a year now.

SHAUN  if it makes any difference for all the bad things I said to you in personal emails I apologize and I have spoken with a friend on Skype who works at the consulate and gave him your name and Peggys  and if he could look into it to maybe help. He did say he doesn't think he could help but of course even if he did he probably would not admit it. But if it helps all the good.

Well gentleman I will sign off. All my best to all of you. Take care and much success.

Chinabound
TTWJR32
Ted

Offline shaun

Re: Time To Go And Apology
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 02:55:55 pm »
Ted,

If you happen to look in.  I do accept your apology and thank you for the help.

I hope all goes well for you, your bride and your new child.

God Bless,

Shaun

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 08:05:31 pm »
Phew...!!!!

This Forum has more twists and turns than "Days of our Lives" !!!!!!!

Hey Ho  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 09:28:14 pm »
That man makes my blood boil.     I am pleased to see that he had taken my advice.

I will say no more about the 'fairy story' he writes today.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline JohnB

• Board Moderator
  • the less traveled road has made all the difference
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 09:55:04 pm »
""'fairy story' he writes today.""???
hey Willy,
I think he told it as it is except for his name. Ted livened up the place for the weeks he returned.
His China story would have been interesting as it unfolds. A bit of everything China from a different perspective.
So, I for one, am sorry Ted's exit, considering his China pedigree.
Just my take.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:56:38 pm by JohnB »

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 10:52:00 pm »
Well, I gotta say, I had no idea it was Ted. Like David E said...
Phew...!!!!

Hey Ho  ;D ;D ;D

• Board Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 02:11:21 am »
""'fairy story' he writes today.""???
hey Willy,
I think he told it as it is except for his name. Ted livened up the place for the weeks he returned.
His China story would have been interesting as it unfolds. A bit of everything China from a different perspective.
So, I for one, am sorry Ted's exit, considering his China pedigree.
Just my take.
Sorry John but no one on here knew what I knew about his 'exploits' in China.

I think one of your Presidents said that there are 'lies and damn lies'.  He told things as he wanted you to think they were.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

• Board Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 02:17:05 am »
Well, I gotta say, I had no idea it was Ted. Like David E said...
Phew...!!!!

Hey Ho  ;D ;D ;D

Cannot fault you or the mods Martin. He told me that he is still in email contact with three of the mods and as far as he was concerned they did not know either.  There was no one on this forum closer than I was to Ted and I was unaware of this latest episode in his life.   But our conversations in the past few days have proved how right you were in the first place.   

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Arnold

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 11:21:16 am »
I received this yesterday from Ted... after I told Willy to cool it.

Arnold,

I think Willy needs to stop with all the negative comments evrytime I post. Always asking for proof
of something.

Tom

Having seen that Willy and Mr.Ted were pulling each other's hair right from the start, I knew something was up.. but never had I thought it would be Ted. I guess now, we need to keep an closer eye if the Shark comes here as a Newbee.. then again... that would be easier to recognize.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 03:49:43 pm »
OK Arnold...now you have got me REALLY confused...who the hell is "Tom" ???...not another alias ?????

I think I will have to have a beer or 14 and a lie down...I cant cope with all this  ;D ;D ;D

BTW Willy, the quote you are looking for was "there are lies, dammed lies...and Statistics"

BTW, I should confess to you all that I am not really David E...I am really Elvis and I have been having fun with you all for a long time now, but it has been a bit tricky, a few people have spotted me here and there despite my every move to keep hidden from the World and be incognito.... ;D ;D ;D But I gues the truth had to come out sometime...that's life Baby !!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:58:55 pm by David E »

Arnold

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 04:46:51 pm »
David, that message came under ChinaBound, but he signed it Tom! Maybe he is using so many different names... he forgot his own Identity?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 05:48:51 pm by Arnold »

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 04:48:54 pm »
Cant we just kill inside joke and stop talking about him.  I feel like everyone is laughing and I am the only one that didn't understand the punch-line. 
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 05:23:49 pm »
Cant we just kill inside joke and stop talking about him.  I feel like everyone is laughing and I am the only one that didn't understand the punch-line.

Sorry Pineau

It was not really supposed to be an "inside" joke. But we have had our share over the years of people on the Forum who play many weird games with the truth and with their identity. Please forgive us "old timers" for our morbid humour over some shared history.

CB, TTWJR32, Ted and Tom was a single person/entity who was the cause of some substantial disruption that many of us were drawn into unwittinlgly...and it still ranckles a bit.

And I also thought that here we are free to discuss most things without fear or prejudice, and if you know us you would realise that we dont mean to exclude anyone. Sorry but I dont need or want your censorship over what I post unless its offensive, and then the mods will whack me anyway.

Offline shaun

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 07:54:05 pm »
Mike.  Even your own posts?  ;D

• Board Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 09:41:08 pm »
Maybe you all may realise now why I was continually prodding him to reveal more about himself.  I was just suspicious as to who CB really was?
Problem is now I am seriously suspicious as to who the real Ted was throughout the 4 years we were supposed to have been 'friends'.
I hope this is closure now.

My final thoughts on this is that his returning in another guise was not the 'Second Coming' I am looking forward to at my time of life.

Willy
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:11:45 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner