Author Topic: I need help!!!!  (Read 9893 times)

Offline IrishGuy65

Re: I need help!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 09:15:34 pm »
Can you guys who went through everything and are married now tell me something... Is it always a big roller coaster ride?  The ups and downs are steep, and I'm not a fan of roller coasters :)  This is a very good woman, and I will survive it, IF it all works out, LOL.

I guess I just want to hear that others went through the constant changes of opinion, depending on who they talked to that day.  And the parents don't want her to move, which makes it all the more difficult for her to make the decision.
I-129F Delivered: 9/26/13
NOA-1 Received: 10/1/13
Request for evidence: 11/13/13
RFE evidence received by USCIS: 11/29/13
Approval of petition (online): 12/17/13
NOA-2 Received: 12/24/13
Lisa received letter from Guangzhou: 1/14/13
Interview on 2/25/14.  Visas approved.
Visas picked up on 3/5/14.

Arnold

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 10:46:26 pm »
Can you guys who went through everything and are married now tell me something... Is it always a big roller coaster ride?  The ups and downs are steep, and I'm not a fan of roller coasters :)  This is a very good woman, and I will survive it, IF it all works out, LOL.

I guess I just want to hear that others went through the constant changes of opinion, depending on who they talked to that day.  And the parents don't want her to move, which makes it all the more difficult for her to make the decision.

Roller Coasters, my LaoPo does not like them at all. Guess that why my 'Ride" was a smooth road from day one. Like you've said, if she a good woman.. she's all worth it. Even if your Patience is tested to a breaking point sometimes. Remember, the 24 Hour Rule is sometimes 36-48 Hours. It's like they say, "Good" things one has to work hard for.. especially if it's halfway around the world. As you found out by now, you have most the help needed to make you at least at ease through the up's and down's.

Ps: We here even ones went as far, as sending personal Letter's to Women to help a Member in the need of saving his relationship. Sorry to say, it did not help.. but we'd do it again if necessary.

Offline IrishGuy65

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 11:34:53 pm »
Thanks guys!  I appreciate it.

I think once we are married, it will be a lot easier.  We are halfway around the world, and there are many 'friends', and family, in her ear, and I really don't have a chance.  It's a tough situation.  Once we are married, we are together (using a fiancĂ©e visa) and committed to each other, making it easier to handle the ups and downs... for me, anyway.
I-129F Delivered: 9/26/13
NOA-1 Received: 10/1/13
Request for evidence: 11/13/13
RFE evidence received by USCIS: 11/29/13
Approval of petition (online): 12/17/13
NOA-2 Received: 12/24/13
Lisa received letter from Guangzhou: 1/14/13
Interview on 2/25/14.  Visas approved.
Visas picked up on 3/5/14.

Offline shaun

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 04:37:26 am »
I'm with Mike on this one.  Roller coaster.   Sometimes I get angry about it but then I look into Peggy's eyes and all the anger goes away and she knows it.  ::) :P

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2013, 07:00:03 am »
Roller-coaster, have you read my posts ???, haha, sometimes i want to give upi but NO, i am here for the long ride, bumps and scrapes John.

Offline Mark_in_Canada

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2013, 01:23:41 pm »
IG, I don't believe things will be "better" because you get married.  This is only my opinion after being married for almost 2 years now.  I think you will have lots of challenges to face, probably more than me, from what I read in your posts.  If you don't like roller coaster rides, then it is time to re-think your situation.
Even if you get married and she comes to be with you, her family will always have great influence over her.  A daughter is always very loyal to her family, especially her mother.  As you can see most of us have similar experiences.  Sometimes it can be difficult, but at the end of the day, we find we cannot live without our loving wife.  I have found that keeping my wife busy( school, and the odd job) helps a lot.  They can become really lonely fast if just left home while you are working. Since my wife has been to English school, she has really changed.  She is very happy now that she has met some Chinese friends. Also the English has helped out in our own communication as well. I am very happy that I decided to take this path! Don't be afraid of the roller coaster rides, why do you think they have them? Because people like them!
Without out them, life would be boring!!!

Offline fivetrout

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2013, 03:19:15 am »
Sorry Peter, but all Amway does is create captive consumers but a few.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2013, 05:11:26 am »
Me thinks Peter 501 is only on here to promote the rubbish that once was Amway.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Vince G

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2013, 03:46:13 pm »
Amway deceives anyone to get them to join. Then you get to sell their products for them. It's like any Nigerian scam you have today. Promises of riches.
Each post this guy makes has some link to goto. Just trying to get traffic to sites he makes money on the clicks.

SO Peter501, what's your connection to chinese women? Thought so.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2013, 08:45:14 pm »
How to lose every friend you have - introduce them to Amway! 

Me thinks it is time for Maxx's red pen to be operating again this week!  While this guy's link is showing on here it is upping his standing with search engines.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2013, 09:15:22 am »
Funny , I thought it was called Scamway .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info