Author Topic: Success rates.  (Read 1176 times)

Offline fivetrout

Success rates.
« on: August 04, 2013, 08:41:22 pm »
I have a question, or perhaps more of an observation. I looked at just one Chinese dating/marriage site. And for here in Nevada, I noticed there were 40 Chinese gals
 alone in Las Vegas listed. And so I wonder if these were foreign marriages that went south married to Americans? Most stated they spoke their native tongue with some English spoken. So I am wondering about the percentage of married success's?

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: Success rates.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 09:11:05 pm »
Dating sites the World over are filled with Chinese ladies who have said they live locally but in fact are still in China.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline maxx

Re: Success rates.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 09:57:56 pm »
Willy is right.Russian girls Phillipino girls.All do the same thing.If they have lived. In the states.You can bet.That there English is real good.It took my wife about 2 months.To speak English to Another American.And make herself understood.

I'm riding a train in China.I'm playing with are oldest son.My wife leaves to go to the restroom.A Chinese girl walks up.And in perfect English starts talking to me and the baby.I tell the woman.That her English is very good.She says thank you.And she tells me that her German is still a little rough.It blows me away.I can't speak more then 3 words of German.And my father's family came from Germany in 1740.So you would think I would know more German then some Chinese woman.
Never underestimate the determination of a Chinese woman.I have met a couple that where working on there PHD in there chosen field.One was studying in England.The other was studying in America.Chinese girls are driven.If they want it they will get it.If it is getting a foreign boyfriend/husband.They will learn English no matter what sacrifice they have to make.