All About China > Share your love story

Patrick and Lisa - Our story

(1/13) > >>

IrishGuy65:
It is late, but Lisa just told me she has decided she will marry me and move to the USA.  I will start the fiancĂ©e visa application process tomorrow or this weekend, as soon as I can.  Unfortunately, I have to keep working to make money for my new family  ;D

I will be writing our story here as time permits.  I hope you enjoy the story.  It may take some time to go from the beginning to the present.

maxx:
Congratulations.Best wishes for a long and happy life together

Pineau:
YAHOO!

Patrick, it occurs to me that until you get the official stamp in your RedBook, Lisa can change her mind as many times her brother gets himself into trouble. As much as I want to attend your wedding, maybe consider marriage in China and bring her over on a Cr1 visa. I've heard that they are easier, cheaper and take less time. Talk with Robertt.

shaun:
Congratulations you two.

IrishGuy65:

--- Quote from: Pineau on August 15, 2013, 11:17:46 pm ---YAHOO!

Patrick, it occurs to me that until you get the official stamp in your RedBook, Lisa can change her mind as many times her brother gets himself into trouble. As much as I want to attend your wedding, maybe consider marriage in China and bring her over on a Cr1 visa. I've heard that they are easier, cheaper and take less time. Talk with Robertt.

--- End quote ---

One of my problems is my impatience for things.  I think this is a big worry for her.  So, I'm not going to sweat it.  I'm trying to learn patience, and I think my patient and caring attitude played a part in her changing her mind.  Also, I want the fiancee visa because we can bring her daughter Amy along through the I129F through a K-2 visa.  I also believe being able to bring Amy is a critical piece of the puzzle.  And I really don't want to separate the two.  I think her daughter is awesome and I really enjoyed the time I was able to spend with her and I want her here also.  I'll have to get some information, but if I can't bring them both, I won't do it.  If she changes her mind, it will help me learn to be more patient  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version