Author Topic: Chris's trip to China  (Read 4587 times)

Offline fivetrout

Re: Chris's trip to China
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 11:07:26 am »
In Wuhan, in the Wanda Plaza Mall there's a Walmart all about food. I was in search of wedding candy, coffee and of course beer! I was amazed at all the seafood in the cooler, on ice, and in tanks swimming...well, a few were floating. There were isles devoted to prepackaged foods much like candy, but once at a closer look...you'd find parts, all kind of parts like pigs noses or duck necks.

I took a 15 minute video while walking the store and mildly flirting with all the lovely girls there. I didn't realize the camera on a fine, fine rear end of a lovely woman whom was walking in front of me...lingered way to long, not to mention I made reference to it/her on video, Oops! Luckily when Hong viewed it...all I got was a slap on the arm and laughter. It still hasn't hit me...that I'm married now!

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2013, 07:22:37 pm »
My wife feels the same way about Black Pudding as I do about Chicken Feet and Duck gizzards................

She is nauseous to think I could eat a sausage made from fat and pigs blood...and fry it in oil too !!!

Not to worry...its all part of the difference....would't it be boring if these little quirks weren't there ???!!!

ps...Off to Bali tomorrow, going to celebrate her B'day in Bali...at least she can get some practice for bargaining for merchandise, she really misses that in Aus...you pay what's on the ticket...period, goes down badly for a Chinese lady  ;D ;D

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2013, 07:45:30 pm »
It still hasn't hit me...that I'm married now!

Oh it will. It definately will.   ;D ;D ;D

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,