Author Topic: Immigration Process and Issues  (Read 3964 times)

Offline JohnB

• Board Moderator
  • the less traveled road has made all the difference
Re: Immigration Process and Issues
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 12:34:12 am »
hey Maxx,
Lets see if I get this correct...Jing was amongst many applicants as you know this to be Guangzhou. I think the interviews were conducted like a lottery of sorts. Randomly chosen numbers assigned to each applicant. So happens Jing was one of the last to be interviewed that day. The applicants were queued accordingly by this random order awaiting one of three interviewers, three separate windows, the interviewers all American. There was no control of any particular interviewer/ interviewee.  The immigration interview was a 'chance' occurrence.
This interview conducted 22Dec2011.

Offline maxx

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 12:57:13 am »
John yes that is how it works.Thats why they fired half a dozen people the first time.They ran the scam.

Offline shaun

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 12:53:58 pm »
The visa process IS very straight forward.  The interview process is not.

If one fills out the paperwork correctly, has the proper type income, and his fiancé/wife has her ducks in a row then all should, and I stress, SHOULD be good and the visa is given.  There can be many reasons why the interviewer will not give a visa and does not have to tell you why.  They don't have to and won't.

My first denial was simply put in the non bonafide category.  When I asked what they meant by it they referred me to the USCIS document that describes what it is.   None of it applied to my case.  I asked for more clarification and they wouldn't give me any.

If all your ducks are in a row, how can they just arbitrarily refuse the visa applicant? I do not think they can. 

Simply put, they can and they do not have to explain themselves to anyone.

It behooves us to operate within the parameters of immigration. This is the legality of the situation. By this, I would say forego your congressman, ---censored---

Only a fool would not operate within the parameters.  As far as the rest of your comment. It is arrogant, offensive and total off based.  You lower yourself to calling names and unprovable accusations based on your own political beliefs.  If I am not mistaken that is one of the things you agreed to not do when you signed up on this site.  We avoid political offensive comments and debate.  I am surprised that the mod continue to allow you to do this.  It isn't the first time.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 11:45:55 am by Rhonald »

Offline mpo

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 06:15:48 pm »

If I am not mistaken that is one of the things you agreed to not do when you signed up on this site.  We avoid political offensive comments and debate.  I am surprised that the mod continue to allow you to do this.  It isn't the first time.

The Mods only change posts, or delete posts that they do not agree with.

How do I know?

Because both of these things have happened to me, seems I am offensive to some  ;)

:o

Offline JohnB

• Board Moderator
  • the less traveled road has made all the difference
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 08:44:51 pm »
Ouch!
Sorry that I upset your sensitivities.
Like I wrote, “I think all situations are unique onto themselves. There is no cookie cutter approach to any problem resolution...” That is true as true can be. Any one member can volunteer their opinion about what makes the world go round and what makes people happy. Of course, it cannot work that well with anyone else.
Shaun, you understand the full nature of your immigration effort, only you, and what you need to do to address your situation for success, and that maybe includes a lawyer. Good luck!

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 11:55:19 am »
Profound comments are wanted, profane comments not. It was I that using my 2 cents worth censored the posts.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances