Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 5076 times)

Offline Niall

Hello everyone.
« on: October 29, 2013, 10:29:11 pm »
I came across this site when I got suspicious over potential scamming at ChLove. So I registered just to say thanks to you all for pointing out what I already knew but disbelieved.

I joined ChLove over 3 years ago, but seldom logged in. I'd log in every once in a while to read the admire mails. I got many admire mails as I'm sure the rest of you did. Two weeks ago one lady stood out from the rest, we have been EMF-ing all last week when I realized suddenly spent a fortune on credits and was no wiser about who this lady was or her background. I was then asked to receive a call from the lady, the remaining cupid-credits wouldn't last 10 minutes.
So, after reading some of the posts here. I decided not to hand over any more cash.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 09:41:59 am by Niall »
QQ 2243266548

Offline fivetrout

Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 09:07:35 am »
Welcome Niall! Yes, Chlove is a crap shoot. Many here have won and lost there. I was lucky, they never saw a penny from me. There are other ways to better serve you.

Chris

Offline Niall

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 10:28:49 am »
Thanks Chris.

Maybe I should tell you all about myself.

I'm 38, I'm from Ireland and living in Dublin. I drive a taxi for a living.

As some of may know, Ireland was one of the countries badly hit in the EU during the credit crash. As I'm self employed, I have to work more hours every week and as a result, my social life has grown dull.

Why did I join ChLove I hear you ask. Well the thing is, during the last 10-15 years the Chinese population in Ireland grew from a few dozen to 100,000 +.
I couldn't get over how beautiful the Chinese women are, it was like I never saw a woman before.  Plus Chinese women seemed more gentle than Irish/European women.
Anyway, having a different cultural background I wasn't sure of the protocol on asking a Chinese woman out etc.. so I joined ChLove and surfed around on sites regarding Chinese cluture.
But around that time my father got cancer then later died and I lost interest in seeking love.

Since my birthday in July, I asked myself a question that I'm sure everyone in life asks themselves, 'do I want to grow old alone ?'
So I started to surf the ChLove site again. I got a letter from a lady that wasn't writing a lovey-dovey letter on how a great man I am, you all know the type of letter. She seemed sincere. Her admire letter came on the week of her birthday. I couldn't help thinking if she was asking herself the same question.
So I bought some credits and we started to send EMF's back and forth. She lives in Shenzhen and the EMF's are from agency 508.  She says she owns a gym in Shenzhen, called Sunshine Fitness.
Now I refer to my post above, I don't wish to spend a large chunk of my weekly profits on EMF's or phone calls. 30 credits a week seems a bit expensive. I never came across a more expensive way to communicate with someone.

I seek the advice from the members here.
I would like to know this woman more if she is the 'real deal', if any has anyone has advice on how I check if I'm been scammed and if I should insist the lady give me her email address. Failing that, should I give her my QQ number ?

I installed the QQ International programe.

Thanking you all in advance,

Niall

P.S. Oh and by the way chaps, I have been reading many of the posts on living in China and it's culture you all posted here. Invaluable stuff. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:08:30 am by Niall »
QQ 2243266548

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 11:25:23 am »
Thanks for letting us know a little about yourself, it will definitely help us to help you. Sorry to hear about your Dad. Life does go on and seeking Love is a big part of that. If you do like to continue with your Lady through Chnlove, it will be hard just to ask for an E-Mail/QQ address through the Agency of course.. as they don't want to loose EMF money. If it doesn't work out, our Member Robert S. has his own Website (just look him up here) and like I have said.. many of the Members also have Women friends that are interested meeting western men.
I suggest you read as much here as you can and use it wisely to your advantage and you will be ahead of this scamming game they like to play.
Anyhow, good luck with your search.

Offline maxx

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 02:06:12 pm »
Hi Naill

Like Arnold posted.You don't have to go the chinalove route anymore.When we started this we did.Because there was nothing else out there at the time.Now there is allot of different ways to meet the lady of your dreams.Like Arnold posted.Most of the members here know a eligible lady.That is looking for a man.I have a 35 year old sister in law.That would make a good wife.Her profile is posted here.Her name is Haixia Guo.

Robert S. has his own website with plenty of eligible ladies.I think his web site is free.If it isn't it is close to being free.He has translators.That are part of the website.So it takes the guess work out of this.

If you are interested in the lady on Chinalove.I would start looking for her on QQ.Almost every woman in China has a QQ account.And access to a computer.China is probably the most wired country in the world.And most of these ladies are tec save.So they can use a computer.With  the Chinalove lady don't be to surprised to find out.That she is a translater who is employed by the local chinalove agency.And she is stroking you to keep her revenue numbers up.You can request  her email address.Or a Skype session.And it may be granted.But don't count on it.

Offline JC

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 03:59:41 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if anyone has done this but a few months ago I did see the service to request the contact info of the lady if you have at least, 5 to10 or so EMF e-mails.  It is for those who went through the verification process, (which by the way nothing is verified they just let you send in your info).

I did not know about Roberts site, I will have to learn ore about it.  But if you have been sending her e-mails and you send in your info you should be allowed to get her contact info and if she declines then you have your answer, probably a lot cheaper than others have found out.

JC
At Home, At Play, it is not allays my way.   It works better that way.

Offline Niall

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 05:56:40 pm »
Thanks for the advice lads.

I think I'm on number 7 of EMF's and with another 3 rounds of messages before I qualify to request the lady's contact info the total needed is 10.
It seems now I have to get the 'cupid seal' which requires me to scan copies of my drivers licence or passport and a utility bill with my address on it.
Talk about leaving myself open to identity fraud.

She knows my name, I mentioned QQ to her in today's message.

Her name is Ding Yi, age 34. I put this name into QQ and I got 5 males and a woman in New York.
QQ 2243266548

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 06:12:41 pm »
Thanks for the advice lads.

I think I'm on number 7 of EMF's and with another 3 rounds of messages before I qualify to request the lady's contact info the total needed is 10.
It seems now I have to get the 'cupid seal' which requires me to scan copies of my drivers licence or passport and a utility bill with my address on it.
Talk about leaving myself open to identity fraud.

She knows my name, I mentioned QQ to her in today's message.

Her name is Ding Yi, age 34. I put this name into QQ and I got 5 males and a woman in New York.

They use that info to run a credit check on you! That pretty much tells them everything they want to know about you! FINANCIALLY! They then decide if you are suitable for their client. All they have to do is make up a phony rental/lease contract for some property and since you have given them the other 2 required documents they are in business. 8)

Offline shaun

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 06:33:25 pm »
Welcome Niall.  Great to have you here. All of the others have given you good information.  I hope you use it well.  Personally I wouldn't give them the info they are requesting.  There are too many other good sites that do not require it.  Robertt S's just above my post is at the top of the list.

Don't waste your time with chnlove.  Bottom line it is possible that you will find someone there but highly unlikely unless they can separate your from a lot of cash.  Several have found the perfect wife there but there is a much larger trail of tragedy than there is success.

Check out     www.xingfulove.com

Offline Niall

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 07:03:58 pm »
QQ 2243266548

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 07:48:51 pm »
If the agency says the documents are needed for IMBRA compliance, just remember that IMBRA compliance is only required for U.S. citizens who are wanting to meet foreign ladies. IMBRA does not pertain to anyone who is not an American citizen or trying to immigrate to the United States on a K-1 or K-3 visa. The reason I mention these 2 visas specifically is because they both require an I-129F form which specifically requires the IMBRA compliance section be completed and signed by the petitioner.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 09:44:06 pm »
Niall,

You can read my thread and anything I have written about dating using agencies. I have nothing good to say about Chnlove and the agencies that operate under them. They are a money mill... period. Anytime you are tempted to answer an admire letter. Just step back and give it some thought. Why is the beautiful young thing interested in me? Well, sad news...She isn't. It is the agency or the translator trying to earn a commission.  I have been burned by chnlove twice. one time severely. Never again.

Stay clear of any outfit that charges you a per message fee. Or any other fee other than the membership fee.

There is no motivation to let you have direct contact with the lady (if she is a lady) It is counter to their business plan and they will try anything evil to keep you using their message system. There are success fees and finders fees and all sorts of ways to pick your pocket when going this route. Do the smart thing and close your account.

Go with xingfu, Chinalovematch and chineselovelinks there are a couple of other less known sites but with these three at least you can talk to as many ladies as you want without going broke.

Every time someone brings this up a big argument ensues between the guys that got burned and the guys that found their lifemate on chnlove.  A couple of guys here swear by it but remember this, even a blind hog will find an acorn occasionally.  Think about this. If there is that much controversy then why bother. There are alternatives that are much less risky.

Ok down off my soap box now.

So now get ready for the ride of your life.

If you dont have QQ then get it.
   Get ready to loose a lot of sleep chatting online.
 get a couple of good translators installed on your computer.
get your passport in order ...may as well apply for a visa too.
Read the threads of guys that have made the trip. Start with IrishGuy65. he has made the most recent excursion.

Good luck and welcome.

Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline fivetrout

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2013, 10:38:17 pm »
Even dating site like Match.com, and the free site POF (plenty of fish) you will find ladies in china.