General Discussion and Useful Links > Useful Links And Articles

Changes

<< < (5/5)

Pineau:
What happened to the (NEW) highlight next to new posts?
What happened to the little American flag under my photo?

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: Martin on December 14, 2013, 10:46:15 am ---I have added a couple of new themes if anyone wants to change the look of the site.  To change the theme you see, go to your profile, and go to the look and layout.  If anyone wants a different theme than what is available, I will try to download some more.

--- End quote ---

I have searched my profile pages for 'look' and 'layout' and cannot locate it anywhere!  :'(

Willy

Irishman:

--- Quote from: Pineau on December 15, 2013, 12:22:21 am ---What happened to the (NEW) highlight next to new posts?
What happened to the little American flag under my photo?

--- End quote ---
Its still there , click the white arrow beside "change your life for good" on the top right, this will show your profile picture as well as links to latest posts etc that shows what you waant, give it a try, once the arrow is click it will continue to show this every visit until you click it again to hide it .

Irishman:

--- Quote from: Willy The Londoner on December 15, 2013, 03:32:11 am ---
--- Quote from: Martin on December 14, 2013, 10:46:15 am ---I have added a couple of new themes if anyone wants to change the look of the site.  To change the theme you see, go to your profile, and go to the look and layout.  If anyone wants a different theme than what is available, I will try to download some more.

--- End quote ---

I have searched my profile pages for 'look' and 'layout' and cannot locate it anywhere!  :'(

Willy

--- End quote ---

Hi Willy,

Click profile -> modify profile -> look and layout  then you can change the theme, first item on the list on that page.

Pineau:
I've been playing around with the profile settings. somehow I got it to display the post in reverse order so the most recent is on top. I kind of like it that way.

Anyone else notice it seems to be more responsive and faster to upload photos?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version