Author Topic: Issues of right or wrong  (Read 6345 times)

Shane

RE: Issues of right or wrong
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 04:13:39 pm »
nah man I am done.. I want no part of this again.. the taste it has left in my mouth is aweful. after the yahoo i showed you. Its quite clear trust will almost be non exsistant. And for that I see no reason to. I am just waiting until chnlove does there thing before i walk away with my tail between my legs

Offline Danny

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 05:33:58 pm »
Quote from: 'Shane' pid='5171' dateline='1244492019'

nah man I am done.. I want no part of this again.. the taste it has left in my mouth is aweful. after the yahoo i showed you. Its quite clear trust will almost be non exsistant. And for that I see no reason to. I am just waiting until chnlove does there thing before i walk away with my tail between my legs

Fair enough. But change your mind if you like. Sometimes I think to myself I'm going to have nothing further to do with my dear woman. But then after a good night's sleep I wake up in the morning and think to myself, what the hell, I'll give it another go *laughs*

shaun

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 10:10:52 pm »
Shane,

I see you are in Georgia.  I live near Augusta.  If you care to talk over a cup of coffee I'll see what I can do.  It depends how far away you are.  If you want to communicate you can contact me at shaundi@gmail.com

Shaun

Offline China Shark

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 01:40:11 am »
Shane, I see where you are coming from yet I feel you are making a mistake. Danny is right tommorrow is another day. This thing of ours is a very complicated thing. Things happen and you can't let the negative things in life overshadow the good things yet to come. Dude, I've been lead down the path from more than my share of dishonest people on here yet will not call it quits. I think in your case time will determine how things play out. Give yourself some breathing room, back off, leave the forum to sort things out and then decide if you can do it or not in the future. If you want horror stories read my posts from the last couple of months. I'm not giving up until I stop breathing. Stakes are too high. Yes, it is an uphill battle sometimes on an icy hill. Figure it this way, if you get it right the next 40 to 50 yrs will be the greatest moments of your life. Big chances, big rewards. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger in life. Sometimes negative things happen so you can better appreciate the good things when they come along.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Arnold

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2009, 02:50:57 am »
Yes Michael , and he will not make this trip alone . He hasn't lost us yet .

Shane

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 10:39:30 am »
I'm done fella's.
No way in this life I open myself up to all of this again.

Offline UK Mark

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 03:14:25 pm »
Can't blame you for feeling like that Shane , but if you change your mind let us know mate !
Dreams can come true

Offline cHi

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 04:59:49 pm »
Getting hurt... sucks.  There are no words for it, and I'm sorry that it happened to you Shane.  We're all here for you.  I know it's cheesy, but the saying "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right" is true.  Well, except for thinking something ludicrous like "I can fly by flapping my arms"... because... well... some things even evolution can't help us with right now.

But...

The choice is yours.  Close up forever or keep an open mind.  To say "never" is a really big word.   Never is a long time to hold onto pain.  Never is a long time to keep your guard up.  Love is a double-edged sword and sometimes it hurts, really hurts, but sometimes it's the one thing that can truly enrich your life, the one thing you are missing that nothing else can come close to replacing.  If you come back, any time, we're all here to support you and cheer you on.

There is no perfect person, we all have flaws, and it appears that ladies (and men) the world over have their own agendas.  There are no excuses for what happened, and some things went down that were not good at all by anyone's standards; however, only you can make the choice to dust yourself off and be yourself freely.  Best of luck to you man!

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 05:36:39 pm »
Love is a double-edged sword and sometimes it hurts, really hurts, but sometimes it's the one thing that can truly enrich your life, the one thing you are missing that nothing else can come close to replacing.
Your so right Chi.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline David

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 06:40:59 pm »
Shane I feel for you brother...  but take a break and let your heart heal.  There really are honest good wonderful women at Chnlove that are searching for a husband just as you were searching for a wife.  Don't let what happened to you with this one woman ruin that.

Also I think I agree with what some others have already said here.  Perhaps Xia really did love you...  Perhaps she was trying to cover all her bases because other relationships she had hopes for in the past through Chnlove did not work out as she had hoped?  Maybe she was torn about how to proceed?  We all have seen forum posts about men who were writing to several women and were certainly torn about what to do.  The women don't even have a forum to ask these kind of questions.  So maybe Xia really did love you.  Maybe Xia told Apple she loved you... and perhaps Apple believed what she was saying.  

So my two cents are... I think Xia is the person at fault.  Though we don't completely know what she was thinking or doing.  I applaud those that came forward and gave you the heads up Shane.  And I think you need to take some time, let your heart heal and think about this again.  I honestly believe that this method can lead to you having a loving and wonderful wife.  Anyway I wish you the best Shane.

Big Dave
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:42:27 pm by David »

Shane

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2009, 03:35:34 am »
not trying to stir this up again but she said it twice
and admittly  he stopped writing her and she wrote him on my 2nd day away asking why he quit
needless to say this solves nothing its a problem others will also face
can we kill this here let it die sont you think keeping this going continues to eat at me
either way i lost
i lost her.. and i lost money.. i couldnt have lost more unless Don had not told me thank goodness he came through and let me know what was going on.. I still tell you now I love this girl.. even if she was wrong. Im hurt and trying to move on
kill this now please so i dont keep getting beat in the head

shane

Offline Chong

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2009, 04:28:50 am »
Shane ... that was my purpose in starting that thread of listings. You're the THIRD member to go through this. You're not alone. That's why this brotherhood is here to support each other by sharing information ... i.e. their lady's profile number to avoid double-crossings.

You're not the first guy here to get his heart broken. Try one more time ... keep the faith. You never know, the next one may be the one. Sorry to hear you're considering leaving the group.