Author Topic: What Happened to Global Warming?  (Read 2568 times)

Offline IrishGuy65

Re: What Happened to Global Warming?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 01:52:44 pm »
In the long, long, long, long (You get the idea) history of our planet, the climate has changed MANY times.  Everything is cyclical.  This, too, is part of the natural cycle of our little blue planet.

The whole idea of global warming started as a political tool.  Anyone that believes it needs to stop buying in to everything you here from politicians.  Politicians are evil.  They create so many controversies that it is no longer even funny.  Everyone should fight against political agendas.  Anyone can get some statistics, pick those that will back up whatever argument they wish to make, then throw out the rest, and make a strong point to the unknowledgeable and make them believe it.  This happens CONSTANTLY in politics.  Before believing anything you hear, do some actual research for yourself.  And, not in a bunch of liberal journals if you are a liberal or conservative journals if you are a conservative.  As an American, especially, I think we need to start using our brains again, and not blindly following people.  We need to wake up out of the Matrix that has been put in place here in the USA.  Think for ourselves, research for ourselves, and learn for ourselves!!!  OK, rant ended :)

Getting back to the topic... the last major climate event was what is known as 'The Little Ice Age', which happened approximately 1350 to the mid 1800's.  Since then, the climate has been warming.  It will continue to warm, then at some point, start cooling again.  It's just the way it works.  Before The Little Ice Age was the 'Medieval Warm Period', which is believed to be partially responsible for the Renaissance.  The Medieval Warm Period was from the 900s to the 1200s.  So, as you can see... warm, cool, now warm again.  It's the natural cycle!!!

I-129F Delivered: 9/26/13
NOA-1 Received: 10/1/13
Request for evidence: 11/13/13
RFE evidence received by USCIS: 11/29/13
Approval of petition (online): 12/17/13
NOA-2 Received: 12/24/13
Lisa received letter from Guangzhou: 1/14/13
Interview on 2/25/14.  Visas approved.
Visas picked up on 3/5/14.

Offline 2hip

• Red Wabbit
Re: What Happened to Global Warming?
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2014, 04:38:59 am »
Patrick, that is such hogwash.  I feel compelled to reply.  Forgive me for my ardor.  You stated that the warm period during the Medieval times was partially responsible for the Renaissance.  That is such a falsehood...everyone knows that Janis Joplin was directly responsible for the Renaissance.  smile