Author Topic: Trying to Immigrate Legally to the US? Get in line behind the Illegal Aliens.  (Read 6384 times)

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
What's obvious is the time is getting quicker & easier for those that want to bring their Chinese ladies to America...So things are better now than they were before, with visas. A big positive!  ;D

Jim

P.S. keep the negative politics out unless u watch too much False(fox) news! LOL  ;D

Just for clarification purposes, all of my quoted news stories, charts, and statistical info comes either from the New York Times ( A liberal rag if there every was one) and the USCIS. I seem to believe your only reason for even posting here is an attempt to cause problems on this site. If you would have even bothered reading the quoted stories and attachments you would have realized who is putting out this information, so perhaps you should put your unicorns away for awhile and actually go back and research visa processing times before 2012 and then explain how the times are actually getting quicker. LOL  ;D
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 07:29:24 am by robertt S »

Offline IrishGuy65

What's obvious is the time is getting quicker & easier for those that want to bring their Chinese ladies to America...So things are better now than they were before, with visas. A big positive!  ;D

Jim

P.S. keep the negative politics out unless u watch too much False(fox) news! LOL  ;D

Just for clarification purposes, all of my quoted news stories, charts, and statistical info comes either from the New York Times ( A liberal rag if there every was one) and the USCIS. I seem to believe your only reason for even posting here is an attempt to cause problems on this site. If you would have even bothered reading the quoted stories and attachments you would have realized who is putting out this information, so perhaps you should put your unicorns away for awhile and actually go back and research visa processing times before 2012 and then explain how the times are actually getting quicker. LOL  ;D

BAM!!!

Happy now, Happy?
I-129F Delivered: 9/26/13
NOA-1 Received: 10/1/13
Request for evidence: 11/13/13
RFE evidence received by USCIS: 11/29/13
Approval of petition (online): 12/17/13
NOA-2 Received: 12/24/13
Lisa received letter from Guangzhou: 1/14/13
Interview on 2/25/14.  Visas approved.
Visas picked up on 3/5/14.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
Here is a link to some very good graphs that you can look at and decide how much visa processing has sped up since 2012.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/421247-i-129f-delay-at-the-csc-a-comprehensive-analysis-of-the-data/

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Withoput any familiarity with the machinations of the USA visa process (seems unbelievably complex compared to the Aussie system) I can only lok at the data in a raw statistical way.

Strikes me that you have got the classic horror story.....variable input with a fixed output.

Where the input variables are consistently positive....statistically you are on a hiding to nothing...somethings gotta give, or the lag time (process steps) will eventually catch the input curve...pain all round   ;D ;D

If I were a Business, and assessing my performance based on these results...I would be looking for a new CEO..........!!!!

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
Withoput any familiarity with the machinations of the USA visa process (seems unbelievably complex compared to the Aussie system) I can only lok at the data in a raw statistical way.

Strikes me that you have got the classic horror story.....variable input with a fixed output.

Where the input variables are consistently positive....statistically you are on a hiding to nothing...somethings gotta give, or the lag time (process steps) will eventually catch the input curve...pain all round   ;D ;D

If I were a Business, and assessing my performance based on these results...I would be looking for a new CEO..........!!!!

David E, the major problem is all the butt smooching and pandering for the votes. These people are illegal and are being used as pawns in a political chess game. Homeland Security, Border Patrol, and ICE all have their hands pretty well tied behind their backs at this time thanks to a certain person who exercises executive power every-time a critical bill or vote is coming up. I am really curious as to how who ever gains control after the 2016 elections will put a stop to all the non-sense and if they will repeal some of these politically motivated special interest programs for criminals.