General Discussion and Useful Links > The Campfire

opinions

<< < (2/12) > >>

Pineau:
Willy, I have the same problem. sometimes the box is there and sometimes it isn't . Don't know why yet.

I am not real happy with whoever is deleting posts. I suspect it was a mod trying to clean up my thread from posts that did not belong. But I lost some of the early posts that I made and some success stories.
So whoever is doing it please be a bit more selective instead of deleting everything.

As far as the heated discussion that occurred on my thread about the private VIP area. I think it is healthy to clear the air and voice your opinions. I just wish it hadn't occurred in my thread.  I hope no one leaves because they disagree with this point alone.

I am not above bickering. I think I have had a run-in with other members a couple of times but I joined knowing the mission of the site and I also knew that it was not mine. The mods had the authority to do what they want whether I agreed or not. If I cant bear it then I will voice my opinion and then continue until apprehended. It is what it is.. (or was) so lets petition for change and move on.

Martin:
I am aware of the situation, and Mike knows I am dealing with it.

David E:

--- Quote from: Martin on May 02, 2014, 10:31:54 pm ---I am aware of the situation, and Mike knows I am dealing with it.

--- End quote ---

This little scenario would have to give rise to a gripe...surely.

For those of us mushrooms out here who only can see the tip of this particular iceberg, it seems incomprehensible that ANYBODY could have the approval/authority/permission...be it Moderator or simply a Member...to delete Mikes Posts en-masse...and to delete his account also.

As one of the pillars of rectitude and support for this Forum, Mike should NOT be subject to this and seems to have every right to be incensed.

But of course...as usual we are not told the full story...if it is an accident...tell us. If it is a deliberate act...tell us..and name and shame the perpetrator....lets cut out some of this secrecy stuff...tell us as it is.

Martin:
unfortunately, I am at work right now. I am driving a truck up north. So when I say I am trying to get to the bottom of it, keep in mind that I am driving.if mike wants to say what's going on, he can.

maxx:
It isn't no great mystery, Who done it, it was me. He said he was done so I took down his account. Now he is back whining. Am I supposed to be a mind reader. Am I supposed to have a crystal ball and look into it.If so nobody told me that was in the job description. This is the only guy who said he was leaving. Then comes back 6 hours latter and says who took down my account. If you don't want your account deleted don't post it on here.that you are leaving.Mind reading 101 is not my thing.

As far as deleted post,Or modified posts.Yes it was me again.The post was belitteling to somebody. Or the guy couldn't take a joke .And had posted back something nasty to somebody. If you guys don't like the job I do fine. You do the job I can have it arranged.

Gerry the reason I busted the ladies profile off of the thread was because with all the back biting and stabbing going on here lately,It didn't shine any light on the lady.She was not the center of attention the way she should of been. So I moved the post. To give her a much better chance of shinning through. I'm sorry your other posts didn't get moved. But with my limited access. I couldn't move your other posts. Perhaps the next moderator Martin chooses will have more and better access. And could grant your request.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version