Author Topic: CHAT BOX  (Read 1546 times)

Offline mpo

CHAT BOX
« on: May 04, 2014, 07:13:15 am »
 :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 03:29:34 pm by mpo »

Offline Scottish_Robbie

Re: CHAT BOX
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 07:50:57 am »
I'm good just back from shop ... ;D ;D

How are you Mike, you settled down? ;D ;D ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 11:03:00 am »
I bet you are...You'll be really excited, knowing she k for a few years... :D :D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline maxx

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 02:03:54 am »
What are you trying to prove? That you can whine. Or that your bad judgment is justified. This is the reason your posts got deleted or modified. Because you ran on about nothing, Or you were trying to be condescending to another member.Keep posting this stuff all it do's is  make you look like a bigger schmuck then, even I thought you were.

Wow the lengths some people will go to make themselves feel better about What kind of person they are. Do they teach you this in church? If so it is probably a good thing, I left the church when I was 4 .I wasn't exposed to these silly ideas.

Take a look at this members profile. You would think he is trying to paint himself as a victim. A victim of what. I don't know. Maybe a victim of his own making. His posts got deleted or modified because they were condescending to somebody else. This must be his Christian values at work here. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be mad. Or if I'm supposed to feel sorry for him. Tell you the truth I feel nothing but contempt.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 02:52:23 am by maxx »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 07:41:56 am »
I'm good just back from shop ... ;D ;D

OK lets make this thread interesting. What did you buy at the shops?

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 09:19:26 am »
2 pairs of Boxing Gloves for Maxx and Mike... only thing will need to pay for delivery to them.... ;D ;D ;D ;D :-X

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 10:04:44 am »
8)  Another fine day of posting without being harassed from an awful 大坏蛋  ;D

Okay Mike, you claim that you were a victim of being bulled. I have no idea of how many posts might have been altered or deleted before your posts in May. I give you the benefit of doubt – since something removed, cannot be attested to if not  seen. I did see the deleted post of yours & Shaun in May.

But all I can see now, with your altered Avatar and underneath saying, and the quoted above post is taunting. I wished Maxx didn’t reply as I just see further flames spreading. Taunting is a form of bulling, so don’t become that which you claimed you were a victim of.

Maxx – 24 hour rule, your best piece of advice.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline ChinaBound

• guilin bound
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 11:01:03 am »
  Well said Rhonald.  I will agree that it is also taunting and Maxx just had enough I guess. But two wrongs don't make a right.

This situation is also not a very good read for someone new stopping by and looking at the forum.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 06:13:37 pm »
Mike

Your new Avatar comments are provocative and offensive....and not necessary.

You and Maxx have had your War, shed your blood and that should finish this little saga.

To continually bash the issue in a permanent reference on your Avatar is not useful.

Please move on and get over it.

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 06:02:06 am »
Good ty matey, hows yourself?

Why you change your pic f you an your wife?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:04:59 am by Scottish_Robbie »