Author Topic: Improvement Ideas  (Read 8012 times)

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Re: Improvement Ideas
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2014, 12:43:26 am »
Mike, Your opinion and complaint have been duly noted. As you can see I have posted and pinned the guidelines and policies in the Newbie section. These are the guidelines that will be used in the future for moderation, you will also note that these are the same guidelines we always had and that I just high-lighted some of the actions that could result in moderation or banning. You will also notice that there are 2 different levels of posts 1) Those that fit into the black category and 2) those that fall into the red category. You will also notice that those categories have to 2 different levels of moderation, the black category has little or no leniency in regards to post content and the red category allows the moderators some leniency in their actions if the posts are reported. That being said, just because the posts fall into the red category does not mean good taste and common sense go out the window. Like Rhonald said earlier any posts that are edited or deleted by mods will also generate a pm from the editing mod listing what material was removed and why. Almost everyone here knows your posts were deleted and that you are upset about it, since that event happened many things have transpired here and hopefully the site will continue the path that will ensure this forum and it's wealth of information is around for future use by those who decide to follow the path that we followed in years past. Hopefully these changes and guidelines will address your issues so we can get back to what we do best and maybe share a laugh or two along the way.  Since I see no use in beating this horse anymore I am locking this thread and please do not restart it elsewhere.  Robert