Philippines and other Asian Countries > Your trip to Asia

(1/4) > >>

Martin:
Trip number 5 to the Republic of the Philippines is just two months away. I am pretty excited to be going to see my wife. A year is too long to be apart!  I will try to update regularly here.

Robertt S:
I hope you have plenty of stories and pictures to post when you return. :)

RobertBfrom aust:
Enjoy your trip again Martin , the Philippines in most areas is going ahead in leaps and bounds , I talk to there most days of the week , and a lot of the call centres are now relocating from India to there as finally they have worked out that they speak English that Australians can understand , ha ha ,
Do not know where you are heading to , but in Davao there are large shopping malls appearing it seems like every few months and a huge amount of general building going on , have a safe trip , it is a long way from Canada , but not to far from our shores , regards Robert and Sujuan .

Martin:
I fly into Davao then have to drive about and hour and a half north.

Rhonald:

--- Quote from: Martin on June 25, 2014, 11:47:34 am ---have to drive about and hour and a half north.

--- End quote ---

Driving North - a direction of travel all Canadians are familiar with. At least, the further North you trek on this trip, there will not be a corresponding increase in seeing snow!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version