General Discussion and Useful Links > Newbies Corner

Forum Questions

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mark:
Hello all, my name is Mark and yes, I've been lurking for some time. Mostly reading older posts, I know some of the authors and trolls. Also, there is some funny shit on Just for a laugh.
With all the Asian dating sites available these days it's difficult to believe that interest in meeting an Asian woman has died but as you say, where are they? Maybe what has passed is foreign interest and domestic interest is surging as the article on Gong Haiyan suggests. It is kinda sad that it is nothing like it was between 2008 and 2010. Seemed everyone received a secret memo at the same time back then. Those were some good times J. J.

Keep posting, it's all good.

Mark

Mark:
Just curious, is my post visible?

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: Mark on March 25, 2017, 10:32:42 pm ---Just curious, is my post visible?

--- End quote ---

Yes Mark your posts are visible.

Willy the Londoner

Gus:
Good evening all, from Gus in the USA. I am NEW here. I am excited to find out more about having a Chinese wife. I am going to Liuzhou n August to meet a woman, I hope to marry. We are both in our 50's and divorced. I am excited and nervous. We have been Wechatting everyday since March. I speak little Chinese, she speaks more English, but I am still concerned about face to face communication.... I turn to the experts and ask... HELP!

Hope to have fun meeting you all, reading thoughts, comments etc. and beginning a wonderful journey.

Gus

Robertt S:
Welcome to the site Gus!

You will hopefully find the answers to some of your questions here.  Be patient though because it takes awhile sometimes for members to respond to your posts. As far as the face to face communication on the first meeting you might consider an electronic translator.

There are many models available on line with all types of capabilities, so the just figure out how much you want to pay for one. I know we had a topic here in the past that covered all different brands of translators members were using and the pros and cons of each.

Good Luck!

Robertt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version