Author Topic: finding my lady  (Read 2492 times)

earlybird

finding my lady
« on: July 30, 2014, 02:20:02 pm »
I don't know if this will work or if this is how this site works but I am looking for someone and her name is gang hu she is 28 years old date of birth 29th april 1986 location yongzhou hunan province china!   if anyone knows her can they contact her and tell her to find me on QQ international
she has my site nickname so she should be able to find me easy enough my site id is 205073937

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Re: finding my lady
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 02:48:06 pm »
I don't know if this will work or if this is how this site works but I am looking for someone and her name is gang hu she is 28 years old date of birth 29th april 1986 location yongzhou hunan province china!   if anyone knows her can they contact her and tell her to find me on QQ international
she has my site nickname so she should be able to find me easy enough my site id is 205073937

You did not mention how you came to know this young lady, that information would likely help get your question answered. If you have been using one of the paid sites then you may have a problem since they most likely use email accounts that the translators control. I wouldn't assume she knows your contact information either because that information is also tightly controlled by many agencies.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
Re: finding my lady
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 08:19:09 pm »
That should be easy to figure out...there is only 1.3 billion people in China.