All About China > Your trip to China

Airlines Reviews

<< < (2/3) > >>

kenny:
No one has mentioned Korean Airlines. I only traveled twice but after the first trip that was the Airline I wanted for the second trip. I think it was American Air that took me from Indy to Chicago and the attendent was a bitch. Korean's attendents were very nice and helpful english was a little bad for some but better get used to that. Food was allright plenty of booze allthough I didnt partake.

Philip:
Living in Chongqing, there is only one choice which has the balance between price and duration of flight - Finnair, because they are one of the only airlines which fly out of China from Chongqing (to Helsinki). They are fast, reasonably-priced and with a good service.
The Chinese airlines are OK, Air China, China Southern, China Eastern - basic, good value. If there are problems in China, it's more to do with the airport.
British Airways from Hong Kong was luxury and I got a good deal so it wasn't that expensive. Cathay was luxury too

Rhonald:
China Eastern, Air China, United & Air Canada. Once because of a reroute - I flew JAL (the worst breakfast food). As to service, I remember Air China in flight entertainment not great as needing to share a big screen. Air Canada had individual TV's on the back rest with the most options.

David E:
I use Singapore Airlines to Singapore and change in Singapore to Silkair to China. Silkair is a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines so the booking/baggage issues are seamless and painless !!

Always competitive, great service and modern, safe equipment.

joeswuhandream:
hI  Everyone   long time since I posted on the forum  ,
 for me I only fly now with KLM,  they give excellent value I travel economy class,
 the leg room is very  good  but I do not have long legs,  the on board service is excellent  as much snacks and beers as you need, the food is good dinner and breakfast , the on board entertainment  is good also,
 the cabin crew  serve you  with a smile and are  very professional,
 the added bonus for me is  that,  the  flying time  from my home city of Manchester to Amsterdam then direct to Chengdu  in total  12 hours
I have also flown with china southern airlines not to bad  Etihad airways  the later are excellent but flying time is 14 hours  and change of aircraft  in  Abu daba 2 hour lay over ,    as always with KLM i find  them excellent  in that  no flight delays and bagage arrives on time :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version