Author Topic: MURDERERS hiding behind Islam MURDER British Citizen  (Read 2893 times)

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
Re: MURDERERS hiding behind Islam MURDER British Citizen
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 10:10:51 am »
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 06:00:43 pm »
Yep...I am sure that all Aussies understand that we are not exempt from the Draconian and Primitive machinations of these mindless butchers.

The silent majority here (same as in most Countries) want decisive, swift and certain retribution against those who would annihilate our civilisation as we know it.

I just hope that the additional Legal measures being currently adopted by our Law makers will strengthen their hand in this regard and that the resources of our Armed Forces being currently committed to this fight will do something towards ridding the Planet of this pestilence.

Meanwhile, I and many others are making sure our guns are cleaned and polished and that should we have the opportunity, we will answer the call !!!!

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2014, 04:39:57 am »
It looks as if Westerners have to be careful if travelling in or through any country where there is an Islamic populations, large or small or even living in such countries.

The murder of the Frenchman in Algeria and the beheading threats against two kidnapped Germans in the Philappines and the arrests made in Australia and the UK hold testament to this.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2014, 05:53:16 pm »
Yes Willy....it would appear that the Storm Clouds are gathering rapidly !!!

In Perth (my City) you can sense a growing rage and anger over what our Muslim "Brothers" are planning and doing.

Pockets of resistance are starting to appear, the general population is about to erupt...and it wont be pretty.

The Police and Govt are desperately trying to kep the lid on all this, but I fear that before too long a wave of retribution will be directed at Muslims from the general population.

Bring it on  :( :( :(