Expats in Asia > Housing and Food in Asia

Our 2nd Home

<< < (6/6)

Rhonald:

--- Quote from: Willy The Londoner on January 22, 2015, 08:13:02 pm ---
The good things is that it is only five minutes away on my trike.

Willy

--- End quote ---

And that's just keeping it in first gear!

Looks good with the TV in place.

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: Rhonald on January 26, 2015, 09:44:19 am ---

--- End quote ---

And that's just keeping it in first gear!

Looks good with the TV in place.
[/quote]

Apart from me and you, youre the only one on here that saw it in its semi 'raw' state.  :'(

We now have a room that is always available when you come back this way. :D

Willy

Pineau:
Seeing the lighting in the living room made me remember my house in YiYang. I had a big light like that but a bit bigger. Luckily that it was in the center of the room over the coffee table. One day the thing came loose and came crashing down. It crushed the table and sent shrapnel all over the living room.  scared the pee out of everyone.
. I like new stuff. All in all your place looks very nice

Willy The Londoner:
As cable tv is connected to the new place I found that they do a Wi Fi system but when I tested it I found that it I found it hardly went as far as the table that is in front of the TV.

I then found a on the back of the box two places for a plug in cable such as you used before Wi Fi became the range. I then obtained a 60 foot cable and that now connects the TV Box across the living room floor down the hall to my new office. Its going to be untidy for a few weeks until China Telecom connect our complex to their system but it stopped the travelling back and forth from the old place.

We have a tenant for that one so will be renting it out as the rent money will give us the equivalent of a 6% interest rate, whereas the banks are giving less than 3%.

Willy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version