All About China > Marrying A Lady In China

Marrying in US

<< < (2/3) > >>

Willy The Londoner:
I would also suggest that these papers are kept well apart from her passport when travelling otherwise they will be highly suspicious of why she has had then notarised.

I would even consider sending the copies by Fed Ex or similar and would not travel with them in case a full search is under taken.

Willy

AbovetheLAW:
@ Willy and Robert gotcha. Yea we talked about it for a while and decided that filing alone would be best. I will ask her to get that I.D card now I have to figure out a way to lie about why she needs it... ;D

AbovetheLAW:
So it looks like my plans are dashed as Keshu has told me she will be visiting her mom before the visit and will not be in her hometown in order to get the notarized copy of translated I.D. Im not sure how much longer the fiance visa will take than the cr1 in 2014 but we have waited this long. Thanks for the support guys. :D                                                       

Robertt S:
Here is the web page for Chinatown. Not a very big place but you can get almost anything there from herbs to Peking Duck.  The food court has great food there and there is also a Chinese restaurant that serves all the authenic Chinese dishes. My wife and I prefer the food court though since one vendor specializes in "fish in hot pepper oil" which my wife loves.

http://www.atlantachinatown.com/index.html

Robertt S:
Last fiancee visa application I worked on took about 5 months, the fiancee visa is actually the faster of the two visa processes usually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version