Author Topic: Back from the never never  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
Back from the never never
« on: November 28, 2014, 12:37:36 am »
Hi one and all, it has been a very long time since I have been on here.  Took a long time to find the new address but I am back.  So a quick update on what has happened in our lives over the past 2 1/2 years since I was last here.  Xia and I are going great, she still surprises me everyday with how fast she picks up Australian culture without loosing her unique sexy Chineseness, you guys know what I mean, however the day she calls me mate in bed that may change.

Laura will be 3 in April - this is how I know how long it has been since I was last here, just after she was born! It is most fortunate that she has her mothers looks but unfortunate that she also has her temper, but I would not change either for the world.  I now have two boss ladies in the house and I am sure they conspire together in Chinese to gang up on me.  In the new year we plan to have another child if Wendy gets pregnant and then it will be the big snip.

My mother in law has finally returned to China after staying here for a year.  Don't get me wrong the food was great, but it got a bit tiring towards the end, as her and I could not communicate very well, Laura learnt so much Chinese from her, she would just sit here all day and watch Chinese soapies on an internet box thing called TVPAD2.  To all the Aussies on here get your wife one, she can watch all the latest shows from China, download multiple channels from CCTV etc. and you can also get the latest movies from around the world with Chinese subtitles if the movie is in language other than Chinese of course.  The only cost is the initial payment of less than $200 AUD and it is valid for life. I highly recommend it.

We are building another house that will be ready in to move into in a couple of weeks.  The house we have now the bank is going to let us keep as an investment property, so at least Laura will always have some inheritance.  More than I will ever inherit and definitely more than I ever thought I would have in my life.

Since Wendy has been here she has gotten 3 jobs.  One at Target part time, one at Myer again part time, and in the new year she will be starting a full time job in the new IKEA store that they are building in Western Sydney, she could not be happier although now she has a decision to make as to which of the other part time jobs she wants to leave.  She is going to see which one offers the best deals with their worker discount card and base her decision on that.  I guess you can take the tight arse girl out of China but you can't take the tight arse out of the Chinese girl!  She still has to get her P's as driving is proving a little difficult for her but she is getting better every lesson and it will only be a matter of weeks before she is driving by herself.

My life is better now and more stable than I could have ever imagined and it is all down to the two most special girls in the world.  I never thought that I would be happy again after getting rid of the old swamp donkey.  But finding China Love and Xia (Wendy), this website and its members with their words of wisdom and encouragement was the thing that I really needed in my life.  I am back to haunt you all again and to offer my weird 2c worth of wisdom.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Re: Back from the never never
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 04:50:52 am »
Welcome back Jason! I am happy to hear everything is going well for you and your family. Hopefully you will continue coming here and sharing some of your experience and knowledge here in the future.

Robert

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 01:03:46 pm »
Wow 3 years and how the flow of thyme adds spice to life's adventures. Glad to hear the news.

With three being the number you mentioned, it has been three years since my last China trip, and this Sunday I am headed back with my wife for a 2 week visit.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 05:18:36 pm »
Hi Jason

Welcome back !!!...and good to hear that all is well with you and your family.

Now we have 2 Aussies again we can try to outnumber the buggers .....I felt a bit like a shag on a rock keeping the flag flying by myself  ;D ;D

Now, If a couple more Aussies came back again (you know who you are !!!)...we could be a real force to be reckoned with  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers...David

Offline shaun

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 06:29:15 pm »
Jason welcome back and it is good to see that all is well.

Safe travels Rhonald.

David it is good to see you are still around however I am going to say this as nicely as possible.  I even have a smile on my face.  Two does not even come close to out numbering us.  So please put the Foster's down.  Your seeing more than double again.  Yes, Yes,  I know, you can tell me what I am in a PM.   ;D

Offline Philip

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 06:40:21 pm »
David, where you want to have a shag is your business, but I think a rock is a pretty hard place ;D

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 01:46:23 am »
Jason welcome back and it is good to see that all is well.

Safe travels Rhonald.

David it is good to see you are still around however I am going to say this as nicely as possible.  I even have a smile on my face.  Two does not even come close to out numbering us.  So please put the Foster's down.  Your seeing more than double again.  Yes, Yes,  I know, you can tell me what I am in a PM.   ;D

Dear, dear Shaun....

You have left yourself wide open for a riposte.........

2 X Aussies = 200 Americans ( minimum)........it's a fact of life...ho hum !!!!

And you know I dont drink Fosters...we send it all overseas for the mugs...keep the good stuff for ourselves.

Back to sleep now  ;D ;D ;D

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 10:26:24 pm »
WHATABOUTME , Sujuan and I are still here but velly busy making spondooley, may everyone have a Happy New Year 2015 .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info