All About China > Visas, Immigration and Emigration

New Visa Agreement between China and The USA

<< < (2/2)

Mark:
Chad,

The requirements for the Chinese visa are really not that strict. I recently applied for and received a 1 year multiple entry visa good for 90 day duration each entry. All I was required to present was a printed copy of my flight itinerary and printed copy of my hotel reservation. It was a tourist visa and it seems that 90 days duration would fit your needs. Actually if you plan on going to China again in future years it would be a good idea to renew your passport and get the 10 year Chinese visa. It costs the same as the 1 year multiple entry. I doubt you need to prove hotel stays for that long a duration.  For this visit reserve a budget hotel and then once you get there stay a night and cancel the remainder and travel as a tourist would travel. All travel plans are subject to change and you penalty is only the cost to reschedule your departing flight. That is to be expected. Traveling around China is really quite simple and very reasonable in cost. It's almost too easy to get to HK and restart your visit.

It seems you have the visa service that you want but if you'd like to try www.mychinavisa.com they provided better than excellent service for me.

I hope his helps,
Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version