All About China > Share your love story

Forget about the thin ice - now my marraige is Icecalating out of control

<< < (2/4) > >>

maxx:
thought I would pop in and take a look.to see how many of these relationships are still going.

Rhonald:
Hello Maxx, well my wife is still trying to extract information from me but I am not sure how much longer I can hold out before blurting out more than Rank, Name & Serial Number!

maxx:
smash the offending device.Tell your wife the dog did it.To much outside influence is not good on any marriage. They get to thinking that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.They don't look at this long term.Like how are they going to support themselves.

anyway I watch this show on the TV every now and then.Just for a good laugh.It's called 90 day fiancée.I can't beleave the stupid shit these people say and do to each other.Some of the people are green card chasers.I see that.But the rest of them are just fucking morons looking for drama.You got some 60 yr old guy chaseing a 22 yr old hooker who is messing with another 60 yr old man. a 22 year old Russian girl who is pushing maximum density.who is a gold digger.with a fiancée that can't afford a pizza and a diet coke. One American woman fiancé is 3 years older then her daughter.

anyway how many of you are still with your chosen one. I am  we have been married 12 years now we have 3 boys.And my wife just graduated from her first English class.I think the reason that we are still together is that we went at this with open eyes. And open communication

what are your thoughts on this if your still with your chosen one.

Gus:
Congrats. How beautiful!

JohnB:
Maxx,

your composition skills are vastly improved! is your wife teaching you?

Jing & me... 7 years now, via the once beloved/ now reviled “Chnlove.com” agency. 
Ours, a 10- day dance before marriage. I took a lot of shit Stateside at the get- go,
but I am of the nature.. go f*ck yourself!

A good assessment as it turns out. Jing, the lousy candidate for American citizenship,
has not changed whatsoever from the woman I met. So, my marriage with Jing has
been relatively harmonious. I never wanted to change her.
From that far off dance of whatever crazy expectations we had entertained back then,
we now find each other as the perfect complement for the other. I love my wife, but
just as important, I like her. 

Your “90 Day Fiancee”.. I stumbled on this one time. A big, fat- assed blond, cinched up
like a f*cking sausage was on the program. I could not bring myself to watch that or beyond.
Maybe I'll give it another go.

Check out the joke thread. Now, that is a lonely venture there from what it was long ago.

wish you the best in life Maxx.

hey Gus, you're back from China? & all you have is 3 words? 哈哈哈
how was your visit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version