Author Topic: Visa Lawyer  (Read 596 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Skip

  • Registered User
  • ***
  • Posts: 94
  • Reputation: 2
  • Foreign Explorer
Visa Lawyer
« on: December 26, 2015, 01:50:28 PM »
Hello to All,

It's been a long time since I visited here.  Traveled to China in 2011 and 2012 for a total of eight months there.  Concentrating on one woman. 

I attempted K-1 process.  Ultimately after 7 months it fell apart.

Though I have kept online conversations with various other women, I really haven't had the desire to make another attempt.  Until just recently.

Some people, not on this site, have suggested that you can bring a Chinese national to the US, marry her and then simply apply for a permanent residence card for her while she continues to live in USA.  She is very bright, speaks perfect English and has a masters degree in math and computer science.  Seems as though she would be a good candidate for H1-B visa. She is now an IT manager for a small firm in China. 

I know in reading past conversations here that some have mentioned successful relationships with visa lawyers; though I cannot seem to find any references now. 

Do some experienced members have thoughts about the process of marrying a woman in US and have her stay waiting for permanent residence car?  And please let me know if you have contact info on good immigration attorney.

Thanks and Happy New Year to Everyone.