Author Topic: aint it funny how times slips away  (Read 2358 times)

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
aint it funny how times slips away
« on: February 21, 2016, 07:57:14 am »
well I have been married now five years  have things changed for the better well yes , life as just been amazing, my wife is still the same person I met 6 years ago   her love and kindness is just unbelievable , we go back to china every year to visit her family  her parents are getting older now 86/87 respectively , all the family have accepted me from day one which I am grateful of,  since getting married in Chengdu  January  2011,  I have seen her son get married and now the pending birth of my first grandchild  in march,  I have also had to endure a family funeral  but all in all   and I am just living in a wonderful world  now , this last year I have had my own health problems but I am fine now   think it  is getting older  the cause of it. 
Since coming back on the site,  I was sorry to here that some of the community  have had their own health  problems I wish you all a very speedy recovery , and of course some of you have had problems in your relationships lets hope things can be smoothed out and to continue this amazing life with your Chinese wife's , one thing is for sure  the path in life we all chosen is a path not many people venture to do
life slips away to fast for me so I  enjoy the blessing of my wife and to enjoy every minute 
in due course i will private message many of you    with regards  Joe

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: aint it funny how times slips away
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 11:46:53 pm »
It is nice to see you paying a visit Joe. 

Time and age is creeping up fast and I cannot believe it was 2009 when I first stepped ashore in China.

Its good to hear that things are going well for you both. 

We too are expecting our first grand child. As you know the grandmother plays a big part after the birth and I thinks plans have already been made for that procedure to be continued.  ::)   But I am looking forward to it.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 05:26:42 pm »
Really Willy? Your first grandchild. You got a late start. I'm nearly a decade younger than you and I have 18 grandchildren and 4 great grand children. I cant name all of them but I know them by sight.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 08:06:52 pm »
Really Willy? Your first grandchild. You got a late start. I'm nearly a decade younger than you and I have 18 grandchildren and 4 great grand children. I cant name all of them but I know them by sight.

As far as I know it is the first!  ::) - well not actually the first in fact as his or her mother is the daughter of my wife and her first husband.
I left getting married until well into my sixties although I was tempted to take the plunge a few times along the way. ;)  Was living life to the full travelling the World, ended up in China and bingo! 

I am the end of my lineage and have no regrets about that.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 03:25:36 pm »
  feel like I'm getting old now ,  my son  in Chengdu   is wife had a baby boy on Friday ,    so guys sorry that i have not message some of you it as   been a busy time,  and in three weeks i shall be home in  in Chengdu  with the family   so I am looking forward to seeing my grandson  very much
hey willy you got any  advice for me   ha-ha ;) ;) ;)
OK  that is  all for  now   joe :) :) :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:48:26 pm by joeswuhandream »