General Discussion and Useful Links > Ask An Experienced Member

This Forum

(1/5) > >>

ChinaBound:
 WOW I must say that this forum has died on the vine as one would say. It has been a while since i have been on it
     and i must say nothing was missed.

arnold:
I agree, guess it is due to the bad Economy and the cost of doing this (many times fake and unpleasant)Adventure finding a Bride. Another thing, here in the US these "Match" Agency's have multiplied like weeds. So why spend $1000's when it can be done for much less and easier to find out if fake or truthful as visiting is much less troublesome.
Anyways, I'm still attached somewhat to this Site and do come here now and then.. maybe find something new or of interest.

Willy The Londoner:

It does not seem that I am now facing completing seven years here but even in that time I have seem changes in China.

I can see that people are visibly better off financially. The housing market around this way is still booming thanks to the high prices of properties in neighbouring Hong Kong.  Ok one day the bubble may burst but unlike in the west very few will ever lose their homes if it does. But hey, I have been told by Westerners that bubble is about to burst ever since I got here and its still going strong!

Homes in our Garden complex have all been sold even though the building work is not finished yet.

The number of people wanting to leave the country for a better life overseas is diminishing as they are finding a better life here. 

Willy

Martin:
I dont get on too often either.  But I do like to log in from time to time to see what's happening around here.

Pineau:
Last one out, please turn out  the lights.  Actually, there are still a lot of ladies contacting me on QQ asking for help finding a western husband.  But finding interested men has been a problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version