Author Topic: End of the road  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
End of the road
« on: July 07, 2016, 10:13:18 am »
Hello there.
I didn't know where to post nor to come back here, but well, seems like i found back the right url.

Just to say that finally, i got divorced earlier this year with Liyan, many things couldn't make the relationship better, so, the exotic bird is free again.
I think it is better, anyway.
Many things were too much different about her culture and mine, and anyway, I wouldn't live that once again.
But it brought experience, and I don't have to say who is to blame.

I wish all the best to all of you who are still married / engaged with chinese ladies :)

Regards from France.
Sly
- Let's Rock -

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Re: End of the road
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 01:14:28 am »
G'Day Sly  ;D ;D

Good to hear from you after so long, but sorry to hear things did not work out between you and Liyan.

Dis she return to China or remain in France ?

Time to get back on the horse !!!!

Regards

David

Offline shaun

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 10:00:44 am »
Sly, I am sorry to hear that things didn't work out for you.  Take some time for yourself to heal emotionally then get back up and look around.  There are lots of beautiful women out there.

Shaun

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 05:40:11 am »
Hi there.
Thank for your messages.

From what I know, it seems that Liyan is still in France, living with one of her friends, and probably doesn't want to lose face in front of her family.
That being said, I'am not ready anymore to do so manythings overseas to be with anyone.
I think that is (to me anyway) the best thing to do.

- Let's Rock -

Offline arnold

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 02:20:56 pm »
Hi Buddy,
as you being one that I had the pleasure to meet in Shanghai, it was of course that I've always wished the best for you and Liyan from the very beginning. I hate to see anybody who has gone through soooo much (u definitely have) to fall short on their Quest for a loving relationship that can be really second to none. I feel for you and hope your beautiful Daughter is not effected too much by all this.
Take care Sly and most of all stay safe!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 06:12:07 am »
Hi Arnold.
Thank u much about your message.
Well, i won't blame myself nor Liyan about what happened and what could happen next for each of us on our different way, to me I just bring more attention to my daughter.
If love would knock at my door later, I will then see what would happen next.
My daughter was a bit "sad" at first but she showed me that she was there for me, as I was there for her too, and she realized that sometimes, man can't expect how life can be later.  She asked news about her for about a few weekns, then, didn't ask much anymore.
Sure about staying safe, I will.
Thanks again :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline daghoi

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2016, 06:44:39 am »
Hi

I do not visit here much, used to be a regular some years ago. Sorry to hear it did not work out for you Sylvain D. God luck with the new chapter in your life. Keep an open mind, perhaps something happens locally :)

Offline Philip

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2016, 05:23:56 am »
Hi Sylvain,

sorry to hear it didn't work out for you and Liyan. Bon courage for the future. And don't forget, you and your daughter are always welcome to revisit my little house in the Limousin. I am always there every July with my little family.

regards,

Alex