Author Topic: 4th trip  (Read 1093 times)

Offline shaun

4th trip
« on: October 20, 2016, 10:07:37 am »
I am currently on my 4th trip to China to visit my wife.  Been here 3 weeks and got 1 more to go.  I had surgery on my hand and am recooperating from it.  Love that paid sick leave.

Xinjiao and I visited Willy and his delightful wife in Zhongshan Tuesday and Wednesday and had a great time.  They are great people.

I'm still in the hunt to bring my wife to the US and if it doesn't happen this time I will move to China when I retire.  A part of me says save the money and move bu8t I have mostly overcome the loss of a store and have started a new one and it is doing quite well for a new business.  It might be up for sale in a few months if I decide to move.

Offline JohnB

• the less traveled road has made all the difference
Re: 4th trip
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 12:25:19 pm »
hey Shaun,
I wish you the success of your visit.
Good luck!

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 08:40:38 pm »

Xinjiao and I visited Willy and his delightful wife in Zhongshan Tuesday and Wednesday and had a great time.  They are great people.

Your making us blush Shaun :-[  It was great just to sit and chat way past my bedtime ;D. We both enjoyed it and looking forward to doing it again and again.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline kenny

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 08:41:53 pm »
Shaun,

You have been at this for so long, I wish you all the best and hope it works out for you and you can be happy.

Good Luck
 Kenny