General Discussion and Useful Links > Newbies Corner

update

(1/2) > >>

Mark_in_Canada:
Hi everyone, thought I would check in with an update. We are still going strong after being married in 2011 in Hangzhou. This year has been our best so far, it was really a struggle in the beginning with us each speaking different languages.  Communication is the most important thing in any relationship. and now my wife's English has really improved. I am still working, having another seven years to retire.  We always make time to travel somewhere every year. This year we went to Vancouver island . This is a great place to retire, as the temperature is very even. Never gets to hot or cold for for very long.
We checked out Victoria and Sidney and the beautiful Butchart Gardens.
I do take a look at the website from time to time, it seems to have come to a crawl lately. I hope you are all doing well in your relationships as well!!!

daghoi:

Good to hear. I used to be active on the site an travelled to China a handfull of times. I ended up marrying a woman of vietnamese origin, which had been in my country for many ears. We avoided language trouble and hassel with migration. She lived 10 minutes by car from where i lived at the time. We will soon celebrating 5 years marriage.

Robertt S:

--- Quote from: daghoi on October 26, 2017, 07:02:44 am ---
Good to hear. I used to be active on the site an travelled to China a handfull of times. I ended up marrying a woman of vietnamese origin, which had been in my country for many ears. We avoided language trouble and hassel with migration. She lived 10 minutes by car from where i lived at the time. We will soon celebrating 5 years marriage.

--- End quote ---

Nice to hear from you again. Hopefully you might keep coming back and maybe answer any questions about Vietnamese women someone may have. I am trying to open the site up to different regions of Asia hoping to stimulate site growth. Once I deleted spam memberships and those who joined and never visited the site again, it literally cut the membership roster in half.

Glad you checked in with an update  :)

Regards, Robertt S

Willy The Londoner:
Perhaps the whole site need a different name to cover Asia.

Willy

Robertt S:

--- Quote from: Willy The Londoner on October 31, 2017, 04:47:37 am ---Perhaps the whole site need a different name to cover Asia.

Willy

--- End quote ---

I agree Willy and am open to suggestions for a new site name that would better suit such a site! All members are invited to submit their suggestion for a new name and when we have a list of potential names I will make a poll to pick the winner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version