General Discussion and Useful Links > Ask An Experienced Member

Another Forum Meeting

(1/2) > >>

Willy The Londoner:
After many years chatting I finally met up with Gerry.

Had a very nice meeting.

He arrived with four ladies.  I knew one was his wife Fiona and although i was considering if the other three were part of his harem i found out one was his driver and i think the other two were part of his bodyguard!!!!

Last I heard he was off to see the Terracota Soldiers.

Willy

kenny:
That is nice to hear, another meeting.

Gerry does seem like he might have a harem sometimes!

Robertt S:
It is always nice to hear about old friends with a common interest meeting. I plan on returning to China for my 4th visit around the last of June to the middle of July. Not sure about my in country agenda yet, but hopefully I can spend some time relaxing and touring this trip! I have mentioned to my wife about wanting to take the Bullet train down to Guangzhou departing from Qingdao, but haven't make any concrete decision yet! If I do I would love to meet up somewhere with Willy and Gerry if possible.

Regards, Robertt

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: Robertt S on June 08, 2019, 04:11:28 am ---It is always nice to hear about old friends with a common interest meeting. I plan on returning to China for my 4th visit around the last of June to the middle of July. Not sure about my in country agenda yet, but hopefully I can spend some time relaxing and touring this trip! I have mentioned to my wife about wanting to take the Bullet train down to Guangzhou departing from Qingdao, but haven't make any concrete decision yet! If I do I would love to meet up somewhere with Willy and Gerry if possible.

Regards, Robertt

--- End quote ---

I would welcome a meeting. Unfortunately i am unable to travel very far so any meeting would have to be here. I think Gerry was surprised at my situation.

May as well own up.  For past two years I only get around by an electric wheelchair as my legs no longer work as they should.

Willy

ChinaBound:
 Sorry to hear about your situation Willy.
 We wish you all the best.

Your old friend
Ted

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version