Expats in Asia > Ring of Fire

China has lost its luster

<< < (3/3)

Pineau:
I was just thee this past summer. I can attest the indeed Willy is still there. Met his lovely wife, had a nice visit and made some new friends.

--- Quote from: Willy The Londoner on November 18, 2019, 07:05:57 am ---
--- Quote from: Rhonald on November 07, 2019, 04:01:48 pm ---

Apparently she has already planned on my retirement, stating that once retired, I can manage her one shop (Pedicure, massage, acupuncture, herbal remedies, cupping, moxibustion),

--- End quote ---

I have had massage, acupuncture, moxibustion and probably cupping as well as herbal remedies and I am still here.  ;D ;D ;D 

Never had a pedicure though.

Willy

--- End quote ---

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: Willy The Londoner on November 18, 2019, 07:05:57 am ---
--- Quote from: Rhonald on November 07, 2019, 04:01:48 pm ---

Apparently she has already planned on my retirement, stating that once retired, I can manage her one shop (Pedicure, massage, acupuncture, herbal remedies, cupping, moxibustion),

--- End quote ---

I have had massage, acupuncture, moxibustion and probably cupping as well as herbal remedies and I am still here.  ;D ;D ;D 

Never had a pedicure though.

Willy

--- End quote ---

The baddest treatment ever was Electrotherapy I had them attempt it on me at the hospital. Large fat needle is used and when it reaches a muscle electricity is sent through it. I never had the electricity just having the needle pushed into the ball of my thumb was so painful i called a halt to it.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'(

Willy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version