General Discussion and Useful Links > The Campfire

How about a roll call?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Philip:
I'm in Hong Kong with my wife and son. We are fine. Schools have been closed since January. Even though the Hong Kong boss (Carrie Lam) is a Beijing puppet, she was forced to take action quickly under pressure from most people and especially the medical profession. She closed most of the border entries, closed schools and public workers were made to work from home. In three months, with over 7 million population tightly packed together, we have had only 4 deaths. Up until recently, we had just over a 100 cases, but with the 2nd wave of HongKongers returning from Europe, there are more than a 1000. But as soon as they get to the airport, they are tested and then quarantined. Without being told, 99 per cent of the people wear face masks and everyone washes hands scrupulously. They are compliant. Most remember SARS in  2003 and learned that lesson the hard way.
Feel sorry for my 2 nursing sisters in the UK. Incompetence on a huge scale happening there.

JohnB:

Shawn.. that is so sweet of you, you inquired...

Jing & I are doing just great. We are in N.E.China (long way from Wuhan).. a city pop of +8million w/ a few dozen sick. no deaths.
Life is pleasantly disgusting. being hygienically careful does have its benefits.. we stay home except for when we are out & about for food & necessities.
we do not watch any t.v. Our sex life is much busier. We stay clean... we shower a lot. Since the so- called "spas"/ massage parlors are shut,
we massage each other.. lovingly so. Life is quite liberating when it comes down to basic necessitates. as they say, "China wife.. happy life". 哈哈哈

I was just thinking general population.. maybe be a world baby boom a few months out. make love/ not war . good things happen.

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: JohnB on April 19, 2020, 03:28:50 am ---
I was just thinking general population.. maybe be a world baby boom a few months out. make love/ not war . good things happen.

--- End quote ---

Try not to exceed two babies John or you will have a fine to pay  ;D ;D ;D

Willy

JohnB:

Willy..
in this day of incarceration, there is only one of two things. Either you love your wife or not.
The contagion will force the issue. Since there is a lot of 'personal' time affected, it is a good test
of love or forced endurance of the other. 哈哈哈

Quora has all the answers if there is confusion.
https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-do-I-dont-think-I-love-my-wife-anymore

I hope you are well these days.. your humor is enjoyed.

Pineau:
Fiona and I are doing fine. She is crazy as ever.  Katie works outside the home so she has been living in a hotel a couple miles from here.
We are well and coping the best we can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version