General Discussion and Useful Links > The Campfire

More treatnent

(1/2) > >>

Willy The Londoner:
Two weeks ago I received  successful cataract removal surgery at the new eye hospital in Zhongshan.  Cost about USD 1300

Last weekend I went to hospital as I desperately wanted to pee but was unable to.

I  ended up with a tube being inserted down  to my bladder via the little opening   I have to keep it there for a week or so and drain things of to a container I carry with me.

Proceedure carried out by female doctor but my mind was on other things

cost about 100 us dollars

Willy

shaun:
Not ignoring you Willy.  The site has been down.  Yaaa!!!!!!  :o :o :o :'( :'( :'(  Hope you get well soon and get the garden hose out of your....  yup you know what I mean.

Rhonald:
Prostatitis - Yep painful. Had that 12 years ago. Hopefully all clears up and you can be back whizzing around on your scooter.

Robertt S:

--- Quote from: Rhonald on June 22, 2020, 10:12:16 am ---Prostatitis - Yep painful. Had that 12 years ago. Hopefully all clears up and you can be back whizzing around on your scooter.

--- End quote ---
Pretty sure there are laws in China that prohibits people from whizzing on their scooters! ;D I could be wrong though! Hope you get to feeling better Willy!

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: Rhonald on June 22, 2020, 10:12:16 am ---Prostatitis - Yep painful. Had that 12 years ago. Hopefully all clears up and you can be back whizzing around on your scooter.

--- End quote ---

Have  not whizzed anywhere on the scooter for a long time now.  They changed the exit system from the  parking level so i sold the scooter.

Willy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version