Author Topic: Introductions of Ladies  (Read 2805 times)

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
Introductions of Ladies
« on: April 23, 2009, 11:02:51 pm »
I am not sure where to put this.  A number of us have ladies that we have either been asked or want to introduce to nice men from amongst us.  It would be nice to have a place to put their pic and maybe a profile for other Brothas who have not been as fortunate as some of us to find the right one.  At least these women are real and we know them personally.  The brothas would not be afraid that they would be scams.  I  personally know 3 different ones that I would highly recommend to an honest brotha.  I know them to be real, honest and beautiful.  If I did not have my lady it would be hard to choose between any one of them.  I could be happy with any of them.  Each of them have their own charms.  I know others here have the same feeling towards their sisters.  Lets put them in a place so others can find them.  Until we start our own Chnlove database.  What do the mods think?
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline David

Re: Introductions of Ladies
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 01:28:31 am »
I think this is a great idea Jim! :idea:   It would even be better if the woman herself could post here.  Do we have any sister members yet? :)

Big Dave

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 06:13:08 am »
Quote from: "David"
I think this is a great idea Jim! :idea:   It would even be better if the woman herself could post here.  Do we have any sister members yet? :)

Big Dave
We have at least one, I have to watch what I post here if you get my drift ;)
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 09:02:58 am »
Guys if anyone knows of a nice lady in Shenzhen I'de be happy to meet up with her. I'm not looking to break hearts just make some new friends. Anymore I do not really trust Chnlove as of late. Think they have been playing us all for suckers. The ones that found thiers I'm happy for you yet you all seem to be the exceptions to the rule. How long has Chnlove been around and how many actual real success stories. Break down the numbers and you start to realize that for every success story how many other guys are being manipulated with no real intention of finding them thier soulmates. To be honest I know so many women here that would be really happy to meet up with a good honest western guy. Recently I disclosed to my immediate supervisor {female and yes hot and young} that I split with my girlfriend. A week later all the single female teachers are going out of thier way to smile and say hello in the hallways and others cornering me in classrooms trying to make a play for me. Have to say I do enjoy the attention. These women here are starving to be with a real man as opposed to these low down snakes in the grass Chinese men. Over here Chinese men take the women for granted because they outnumber the guys by 6 to 1. If we did set something like this I think many would feel much better about investing our thoughts and feelings into this thing of ours. At this point it can only help the situation.
China Shark Mike :mrgreen:
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline JimB

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 05:00:34 pm »
I am glad there is some support for the idea.  But the mods need to approve and I think some ground rules should be set up. Like 1. You or your lady should personally know the young lady.  Because if you go friends of friends it can end up with problems.  2.  the lady in question must have a real life photo 3.  She should write her portfolio as to what she is looking for.  (We do not want our Brothas wasting their time needlessly)  4.  The Brotha should be serious about this.  These young ladies are our friends and we do not want them wasting their time either.

This is just my opinion but I have doubts about letting the ladies themselves in our site.  we have a pretty tight group and if we allow just anyone in I can see problems arise.  the next thing will be scammers.  Here is a sight ripe for the pickings. Guys come here for the straight scoop and we trust each other. The next thing you know we will be just like the real chnlove.  You dont know who to trust.  The next thing  you have Brotha against Brotha.  That happens every time you admit the opposite sex into any one group.  Like I said, this is just my opinion.

Chong

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 05:35:00 pm »
Sarge ... I don't mind. This thread is a good enough spot. I agree with your points above. All the other mods are married ... so since they're off limits ... I don't think they mind about this idea, hehehe  :lol:

However, IMHO ... I think that interested guys should send their photo and profile info to the contact person (you) to forward to the lady ... and she can choose ... instead of 2-4 Brothas completing over the lady.

Regarding details of your lady friends ... just a photo, age and general description of herself and what she looking for ... No Name, private info or City where she lives.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 07:07:28 pm »
I could make a sub forum which is read only and grant write permissons on a person by person basis so that ladies posting wouldnt have silly comments posted after their profiles.
Not sure how much demand there would be for it though but happy to make it on a trial basis if the mods approve.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline JimB

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 08:24:51 pm »
I know there are at least 3 or 4 other Brothas who have ladies they would like to introduce.  I personally do not mind being the contact point for mine. We can start this way and refine it as we go along.  A sub forum seems like a good idea.  I do not know how many would like the idea as well, but i am willing to give it a try.  If it helps one Brotha to find his dream girl it would be worth it to me.   I have three, all read, write and speak english very well.  Ages range from 22 to 32.  All very attractive.  One coming into Miami to finish her masters degree in August.  The other two are in accounting. All known to me as real and very nice.  So why not.  I will get a photo, a profile and what they are looking for.  I will forward any e mail to them.  We will see how it goes.  This may give us an idea of how well Chongs idea will take off.  I know there is a lot of support for it.  Maybe this is the way to start it.

Offline Danny

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 11:20:07 pm »
I know that this is what everyone wants, but please make sure that it's done tastefully and respectfully. I think any of the ladies who are friends of wives and girlfriends, should be treated with the utmost respect. If there is anything written about them that is the least bit disparaging or rude, then the posts should just be deleted.

Offline maxx

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2009, 04:08:46 am »
Guys if you want to do this that is fine with me.I'm only speaking for myself I have not talked to the other mods.

My concern is the same as Danny's.There should be no trash talking.And it should be done with the utmost respect to the lady.While keeping in mind different customs different culture issues.

Different customs and different culture issues can become a huge part of this kind of relationship.I have ben married long enough to know this.And to know how to deal with them.

We all bitch about the translaters.And what a shitty job they do.But they do take alot of the culture shock out of the letters from the men.and from the women.The really shitty translater I had even saved me and my wifes relationship.She said something really bad to me one day.And got madd at me.Because I was madd at her.I was packing my bags headed to Thailand when the translater got us togeather.And explained to my wife what she had said that was wrong to me.

I have a friend in Zhuhai.I have fixed her up a couple of times with different men from around the world.But it never seams to work out.The man can never really decide what he wants to do.

somebody once said this kind of life and relationship is not for everybody.And I really beleave that.A cross culture relationship is  twice as much work as dating somebody from your own country.That is why alot of people start this but never finsh it.I'm sure there is somebody somewhere.Who has got the statistics written down somewhere.About how many of these relationships have failed before it even got started.

If all of the support and help for the lady and the man are in place.Then I don't see a problem with it.Translater service,different customes and culture help,You cannot just throw to people together from to totaly different countries together and expect it to work

Vince G

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 08:19:55 am »
I have to agree with Maxx. This might be a rare occasion? :-) I don't have anything to do with this but have to put my 3 cents in. It would be like a blind date. If it works out fine. If not be a gentleman and bow out of it in a nice way.

Offline David

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 04:08:18 am »
Yes I agree... respect for the ladies should always be first priority! :)

Big Dave

Arnold

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 11:27:20 pm »
Yes, that's right ! When Maxx talk's ... People listen ! Mmmmh ... does that make me a YES man ? If it does , well then give me something , I can say NO to , ones in a great while .
David is right also , respect the Lady's first ... then it's Me Me Me .

Offline Danny

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 05:49:09 am »
I don't care so much if the guys have a biffo amonst themselves from time to time. I'm an Aussie after all and that's what blokes do when they get together *laughs* But I think that if anyone posts something rude or uncomplimentary about the ladies, then the post should just be deleted.

Offline JimB

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 12:24:22 pm »
Ok, looks as if the Mods approve so here is the first one.  This is a very nice girl. I have chatted with her on QQ a number of times.  She also has a webcam.  Speaks pretty good english, but writes it better.  Has a 4 year old son.    Mid 30's and an accountant for an export medical supplies company.  I will forward all mail to her until she decides that she wants to give her address.  I have not told anyone of them where to find this site.  I would just as soon keep it private. I cannot put any images in the body of this.  Maybe Ronan can help me out. Until then I will e-mail the pics to whomever wants them.

I am a traditional Chinese woman, family is also very important for me, I am looking forward that I can own a happy and warm family in the short future, I like to do housework in my spare time, because I want to make all the family feel warm and comfortable, can feel my love for them. That?s my dream.

Western men have left a deep impression to me, they are gentle, frank, simple and honest. I'm looking for a good man who is responsible and will love me with true heart and will like to build a warm family with me .Will you be that my special man?