Author Topic: Your Favorite Photo from your Girl / Woman / Wife .  (Read 100399 times)

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
RE: Your Favorite Photo from your Girl / Woman / Wife .
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2009, 02:27:49 pm »
Well don't anyone tell them and maybe the rest of you will be able to get one for yoursilf.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

David5o

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2009, 02:34:26 pm »
Any over 30 ish and/or with a child, they wouldn't give a damn about anyway.... strange men these Chinese!! ..... But god bless them!!   hahaha....

David...

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2009, 03:25:52 pm »
I thought i would give it a while before i added to this thread, but thing are going along quite nicely now, direct emails and hopefully msn this saturday. (i better brush up on my Chinese as she speaks about as much English as i speak Chinese...!) :)) So here is a pic of my girl, well two, as i could not choose. :))

Andy.
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Vince G

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2009, 07:23:01 pm »
Andy, very nice? Does she model? She seems to know how to work the camera. (very photogenic)
What is her first name so I can put you in the list (Who's your Mate)

Arnold

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2009, 11:50:31 pm »
Very nice Andy . Yes give Vince all the info soon , so we can all contact your Lady as well .:icon_cheesygrin:

Just kidding ! Beautiful Lady's just keep popping up here . We must be some kind of beautiful Women magnet here . But with Martin on the Power switch , no surprise .

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2009, 10:43:59 am »
Yes, she is a sweet looking girl, i still think i am about to wake up at any minute now,:) and yes she did used to be a model, but now works for a landscape design company in their office. I had thought about the thread on who's your mate, but i was not sure how to describe our relationship, definately not single but as i have already been to China to meet a girl from CL who i thought was the 'one' and having it not work out i think it is also too early for a pre-marriage relationship status. Is there one for 'She's my girlfriend, so hands off Arnold' ? :icon_cheesygrin:That would describe us best i think.
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Vince G

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2009, 01:20:55 pm »
Quote from: 'wilsbrough' pid='10325' dateline='1248965039'

She's my girlfriend, so hands off Arnold? That would describe us best i think.

Yes Andy that would be the "Single". It's the, I'm writing this lady and things are good stage.

The Pre Engaged is a both committed to but not official stage. It's when your thinking should I buy the ring there or here?

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2009, 03:43:20 pm »
Hi Vince, my girls name is Teresa. personally i prefer her Chinese name, but she likes Teresa so if you could put that up then thats great. Cheers

Offline Peterjb

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2009, 07:43:53 pm »
hi guys, how do i insert photos?
click on insert image and box comes up insert remote URL, what do i do......

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2009, 07:52:06 pm »
add attachment mate

Arnold

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2009, 08:01:10 pm »
Peterjb , click Add Reply ... write your Post and at bottom click on Browse and select Photo from your PC and click on add attachment and it will take a minute and it will post .

Offline Bob

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2009, 01:10:50 am »
Well, I have been debating about posting a photo of my wife, today I have decided to go for it, this is my beautiful wife Ping:heart:.

Arnold

« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2009, 01:24:30 am »
Quote from: 'Bob' pid='10743' dateline='1249276250'

Well, I have been debating about posting a photo of my wife, today I have decided to go for it, this is my beautiful wife Ping:heart:.

Bob , thanks for sharing a Photo of your beautiful Wife .
Now there is nothing to worry about here , we all either Married or have a Girl already . :icon_cheesygrin:

May I ask how long you are Married to this lovely Lady ? I know , most of us are nosy :icon_redface:

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2009, 02:54:36 am »
Quote from: 'Bob' pid='10743' dateline='1249276250'

As Arnold said - thanks for sharing. It's good to see another fellow Canadian being married. Congrats and best wishes.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 02:55:44 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Bob

« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2009, 04:46:25 pm »
Thank you guys, Arnold, I do not mind the questions. :icon_cool:

My wife and I got married on September/16/2008 in Wuhan. We have now completed all the immigration stuff and are just awaiting the interview, this will be in Beijing on August/24/2009.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 06:31:25 pm by Bob »